Feeder lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeder lights

Bout a pack of four solar powered LED’s. Like 40 bucks.

Roll of green see through tape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one light, planning on putting three lights on one feeder

Comment

Looks like that should work.

Comment

Looks pretty good. Where did you get the lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Amazon

Comment

I wish you luck---with the motion-on lights, my hogs haul ham when the lights come on. That's why I stick with the photocell controlled ones. Takes the hogs couple of nights to get used to them and then it is like nothing has changed for them.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
              I wish you luck---with the motion-on lights, my hogs haul ham when the lights come on. That's why I stick with the photocell controlled ones. Takes the hogs couple of nights to get used to them and then it is like nothing has changed for them.

They are dusk till dawn, when it gets dark they come on dim, when they sense motion it turns to bright.

Comment

I bought a motion activated solar light from Walmart. I think it’s 1500 lumens.

Put it out about 2 weeks ago and pigs got used to it in about 2 nights. These are white lights.

Comment

i have the motion activated solar lights on one of mine. i got the one you can set to slowly come on over a minute when it detects something.

Comment

OP--how fast do they brighten? I might try them if they aren't too quick. And "my" hogs are different too in that red or green spooks them just as fast as white if it is scanned on them too fast. Soon as it hits their eye they are outta there.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                      OP--how fast do they brighten? I might try them if they aren't too quick. And "my" hogs are different too in that red or green spooks them just as fast as white if it is scanned on them too fast. Soon as it hits their eye they are outta there.
                      We must hunt the same pigs.

Comment

They come on dim as soon as it gets dark, and then when it senses motion turns to bright mode immediately. But the change isn’t drastic like night to day. I’m hoping they get used to it. I think it would be harder for them to get used to if it was a only on or off light.

Comment

look at a flag pole solar light works good stays on all night

Comment

Originally posted by MR. L. View Post
                            look at a flag pole solar light works good stays on all night
                            These stay on all night as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X