I need your help TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need your help TBH

I need everyone's help. This Tues May 26th my wife Irene and I will be celebrating our 8yr anniversary. She has been such an incredible wife, and she's as perfect as they come. She is the type of woman that can only be found once in a lifetime. Although it took me 5 years to get her to start dating me, every minute of that time was worth it.

She has everything a man looks for in a woman. She absolutely loves God, she's smart, beautiful, compassionate, sexy, incredible worker, and an amazing mother. She works as a front line worker at a hospital as an RN, and has been very successful.

She has had to put up with my selfishness, my hobbies, my love for the outdoors, and all the times I've been a jerk. Somehow through it all she still loves me. I'm so very lucky to have her in my life, and I thank our heavenly father He put her in my life.

I'm gonna show this thread to her on our anniversary. So if you guys and gals can please help me make this a special day for her, I would really appreciate it. Well wishes, congrats, compliments, and advice are all welcome. Thanks!

Happy anniversary sweetheart!

P.S. attached are pics to show you all I'm not lying
    Attached Files

Congrats and wish you guys many more years

God Bless
    Bish

Comment

Any lady that can clean a deer is a keeper.

Congrats you two....................

Comment

Congratulations to yall! Here's to many many more celebrations to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations to the both of you!

Comment

Congrats to both of y’all. You definitely “married up”! Wishing y’all many more bro!

Comment

Happy Anniversary!

Comment

Happy anniversary it appears you may have married up considerably

Comment

Congrats you two! Your husband sure out kicked his coverage. Happy Anniversary!

Comment

I see why it took her five years to want to date you [emoji23] j/k
                    Been with my true love for 47 years and I can assure you, God is the most important person in a good wholesome marriage.
                    Congratulations to you both and may you live out your promise of “Till death do us part”.
                    God bless you guys.

Comment

Congrats to one lucky man. A pretty wife that can handle the outdoors and a nurse at that.

Comment

Happy Anniversary!

Comment

That pretty lady must be a saint to tolerate you this long

Happy anniversary!!

Comment

Wow!! It’s cool of her to “settle” for you.

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats you two!

Comment

Working...
                              X