Tracker Dog near Erath/Palo Pinto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tracker Dog near Erath/Palo Pinto

so my brother shot a buck this morning and has found blood but tracking is proving difficult for him. I'm not with him to help due to my wife forbidding me from going today, otherwise i would be right there with him. so i'm trying to help the best way i can.

does anyone have a tracking dog or can recommend someone near Erath or Palo Pinto county? the lease is about 15 min south of I20 near exit 376 (blue flat road).

they're still trying to find it but it's been 1.5 hours since they started so i'm hoping to have an option lined up for him if he needs to call for a dog.

Thanks in advance.

At he top of the campfire is this list pinned all season long .....good luck

Comment

dangit. i'll probably see about deleting this egg from my face haha

Comment

Originally posted by dhall1414 View Post
        dangit. i'll probably see about deleting this egg from my face haha

All that matters is you find a dog if needed. Folks ask all the time.

Comment

Wow. We may be hunting the same deer. My lease is down the same exit. I do not no of anyone with a dog though. Good luck.

Comment

Good luck drew.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

How was the shot? Bow or rifle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He got a dog out there and they just found it 10 min ago! I'll post a pic once I get one worth sharing. It ran about a half mile before dying. The shot was taken around 845 this morning with a 270 at about 100 yards. The one pic I've gotten so far seems to show a high lung hit.

Comment

so my brother shot a buck this morning and has found blood but tracking is proving difficult for him. I'm not with him to help due to my wife forbidding me from going today, otherwise i would be right there with him. so i'm trying to help the best way i can.

does anyone have a tracking dog or can recommend someone near Erath or Palo Pinto county? the lease is about 15 min south of I20 near exit 376 (blue flat road).

they're still trying to find it but it's been 1.5 hours since they started so i'm hoping to have an option lined up for him if he needs to call for a dog.

Thanks in advance.
                    Wait! W.H.A.T? How can that be? What size pants does she wear???

I'm glad your bro found his deer.

Comment

In for pics.

Comment

Glad they found it!

Comment

He got a dog out there and they just found it 10 min ago! I'll post a pic once I get one worth sharing. It ran about a half mile before dying. The shot was taken around 845 this morning with a 270 at about 100 yards. The one pic I've gotten so far seems to show a high lung hit.
                          Good news.

Comment

11 points and he said it's pretty dang heavy
                            Attached Files

Comment

Great deer awesome he was found

Comment

Working...
                              X