Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My brother, a 24 year military veteran needs the power of the TBH Prayer warriors....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick update on Jeremy for all the many folks who have prayed and donated to his fight. He has done well physically during his first round of chemo infusions and his 46-hour chemo pump drip. There has been no real bad nausea, and they have done a good job with managing his pain this time around. It comes and goes, but compared to the first three weeks before the initial treatment, he has finally started using phrases like "I'm feeling pretty good," "I was able to eat some today," "I got some rest last night" etc . As a family, we have been extremely thankful and happy to hear this. This Sunday he is headed back to MD Anderson to start round 2. We are hoping and praying for much of the same from a physical standpoint.

Please continue the thoughts and prayers for his physical and mental well-being, as he continues his fight.

Jeremy specifically asked that we thank you all and tell you what a difference you have made and will make in his fight. It is not an easy fight, but knowing so many folks are there for him gives him hope and strength to get through each day.

Thank y’all

Jason and Lisa.....

Comment

I'm sending more prayers for Jeremy and all of you Jason.

Comment

Prayers continued yalls way.

Cancer sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
          Smart, how can we send meals to him and his wife? Just to lessen one more task for them. Anything else we can do to lighten their load?

Big Lee..I am sorry I missed this earlier . I can certainly check on it but they live pretty far out in the boondocks near Stockdale, Texas so that may not be doable. I appreciate the offer though.....

Comment

More prayers for Jeremy and family

Comment

Good to hear Jason. My prayers will continue.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Prayers spoken this afternoon for Jeremy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up. Nice to hear a positive report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers continue for Jeremy and family.

Comment

Prayers coming yalls way.

Comment

I'm so glad he is doing better and more prayers for him and his family!

Comment

All caught up Jason and thanks for the report! Your brother is an incredibly tough man! He's seen stuff and probably had to do stuff men shouldn't have to see/do... Yet he persevered. I will pray for his well-being both physically and mentally. You stick close to him so that he and his family can lean on you! Nothing like a brother!

Lord, You know full well the situation with Jeremy and we ask You to address his needs and fill them. Give him strength to fight this fight as you work to heal him. Give him and all the family the strength and the bond to stick together and fight through this trial. Bring them out safely and stronger than ever. Do Your will Lord and heal him both mind and body Lord. We ask in Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Prayers continue for Jeremy.
                            God bless him and family.

Comment

Thank you for the update. Still sending prayers.

Comment

My brother, a 24 year military veteran needs the power of the TBH Prayer warriors....

Round 2 is in the books for Jeremy. Said he’s feeling pretty good all things considered and to thank y’all again. Thank y’all for the prayers and shares.

Last edited by Smart; 11-21-2021, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X