No announcement yet.

Enjoy the Experience and Be Thankful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of us still remember when - life was not all full of numbers - it was spiritual and the level of that connection = BENCHMARK!~

Semper Paratus - USCG CWO (ret) sends BROTHER!

Comment

I’ll never bash anyone for a kill that makes them happy! I do let deer age and encourage others too also. Not that I’m right or wrong, that’s how I roll I guess.

With that said, I just love being out in the pasture in the Lords creation. A successful hunt to me, is not getting busted by the animals I’m chasing, and even then I’m still in Gods creation!

Just because some people promote letting deer age, doesn’t mean we don’t want everyone to enjoy the outdoors, it’s just part of what some sportsman see as managing the resources the Lord above gave us!

So the same could be said the other way; Don’t bash others that want to let deer age and fulfill their potential the Lord placed in them!

Good luck everyone!!

Comment

I don't worry about antler measurements too much, but I want any buck I shoot to be 4yo, or more. Hopefully the neighbors are the same way.
        Last edited by Brute Killer; 11-06-2021, 03:13 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Comment

It's a natural progression with hunting. When a person starts, they want to shoot about anything. Then after they have shot a couple, they want something that looks better on the wall. Then they grow into hunting for "The big one". Then they slowly revert to "I just enjoy being in the woods". Then to "I can't wait to take my grandkids hunting".

It's kind of a thing of beauty. And as long as you enjoy each step along the way, that's all that matters!

Comment

Working...
            X