I wonder what the next picture in this sequence will look like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what the next picture in this sequence will look like

I remember a few years ago somebody posted a similar pic from about 10 miles south of us. This is today - a friend's ranch across the road from us. He says there are three of them. Since they can jump into a pen, that's feeder's probably a goner!

Click image for larger version

Name:	buff1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	25264392

Name:	buff2.jpg
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	25264393

Name:	buff3.jpg
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	25264394

Buffaloes taste good too.

Comment

Holy crap. Did you know there were Bison on the place? Hope your feeder isn't knocked over in the next pic. If they're not tagged, I Wonder if you can shoot one?

Comment

He contacted the game warden and his reply was "it is a wild herd that has been roaming the area for several years and no one has claimed to own them". Since there is no owner trying to get them back - or press charges - I don't see why you can't shoot one. (?)

Comment

That's my dad. He left us when I was a baby. All he said to me was, "Bison".

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            That's my dad. He left us when I was a baby. All he said to me was, "Bison".
            Good one! Dad jokes are like farts - the person responsible for it sits there and chuckles while everybody else groans.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              He contacted the game warden and his reply was "it is a wild herd that has been roaming the area for several years and no one has claimed to own them". Since there is no owner trying to get them back - or press charges - I don't see why you can't shoot one. (?)

Oh man!! Once I heard that it would be game on.

Loves me some buffalo burgers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Need help? Have ammo, come-along, knives, coolers.....

Comment

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

try and ride one first. After watching yellowstone, I realize that its possible

Comment

Wouldn’t bat an eye!

Comment

Question - if one happens to come across the road and I kill it with my bow, am I required to take a bite out of it's still warm heart or is that optional?

Comment

If youve never seen the "Guy on a Buffalo" short series on youtube.. its a must watch.

https://youtu.be/iJ4T9CQA0UM

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                            try and ride one first. After watching yellowstone, I realize that its possible
                            proof: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ4T9CQA0UM"]Guy On A Buffalo - Episode 1 (Bears, Indians & Such) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Tatonka!

They can have a bad attitude, so be careful. Also, that would be A LOT of work...I wonder if a wild game processor would take one? That would be awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X