Girl playing football video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girl playing football video.

This is what happen when girls decide to get out in the yard and play with the "Big Dogs" instead of staying on the porch and pi$$ing with the pups. I think someone letting their daughter taking take this kind of hit should be child abuse.
    What are your thought?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH9H-mjPlTM"]Girl plays football and gets hit sticked… - YouTube[/ame]

Dad needs to be laid out like that...idiot.

Comment

Looks like a heck of a hit to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        Dad needs to be laid out like that...idiot.
        Yep a good azz whooping comes to mind.

Comment

My thought is that if she is smart she probably quit after that hit-

Comment

Not seeing a video

Comment

They want equality! Well sadly she just got a big dose of it. Sad world we live in.

Comment

Did dad make her play?

Comment

Let her play!

If that hadn't had the context of a girl, you would have just said it was a great hit, and some would have said it was a little rough. This is what equality is, not making exceptions for people. If she's tough enough to get back in the huddle, she's got my vote.

BTW, what kind of person would quit after one big hit? It's part of the game.

Comment

I'm sure she's playing on her own free will. Women signed up to be equal. Lay her *** out.

Comment

I wonder if her coach wanted to go ahead and get it over with early on. Go ahead and give her what she wanted and then see if she still wanted to play. I'll bet she is one and done. The last thing you hear in the video is some woman saying oh my god.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                        I'm sure she's playing on her own free will. Women signed up to be equal. Lay her *** out.
                        My thoughts exactly

Comment

Hmmmm, maybe that will be the end of it

Comment

She's not an adult / only capable of making childish decisions...it's the job of a father to protect their daughters from boys harming them.

Especially one smaller & more frail compared to other players on the field in this case...we aren't talking about an equal sized human capable of being close to competitive in that vid.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              She's not an adult / only capable of making childish decisions...it's the job of a father to protect their daughters from boys harming them.

Especially one smaller & more frail compared to other players on the field in this case...we aren't talking about an equal sized human capable of being close to competitive in that vid.
                              She's probably fully aware that she's smaller and not as strong. Or maybe truly believed in her heart that she was. Some of the best lessons in life are learned the hard way. People get hurt playing football all the time. I highly doubt somebody didn't run that by her if she didn't know it already.

The moment she was laying there seeing stars in the daylight might have told her "Hey.....Maybe football ain't your sport." Either it did or it didn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X