Leupold Range Finders Fading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todo Chevere View Post
    Question....i have the leupold rx-1000i TBR range finders and all the sudden now I cant see the half the numbers due to fading. Come to find out this is becoming a common occurrence with these?? What are my options for warranty or repair or what the heck can I do with these.
    I just went through this on the exact same model. My screen faded before the battery wore out.

Called Leupold. They point blank said they use organic LCD screens that wear out over time. Then they offered me a “discount” on a range of models. That discount is no better than pricing you can find online. Plus *** would I spend another 200 plus dollars on a product that you are telling me does not last.

My replacement rangefinder will be a Sig or a Vortex. Leupold can kiss my butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe H View Post
      Go to website. Fill out warranty claim. Ship it to them. Best warranty in the business.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
      Nope nope nope, same issue I had and now a paperweight. I bought a vortex to replace it, they have the best warranty on rangefinders.

Comment

I am a huge Leupy fan, but, I have heard their rangefinders are crap.

Wouldn’t keep be from still getting glass from them though.

Comment

Sig all the way for me. Had an older Sig Kilo 1000 ($200 model) having battery issues and a sent it in. A week later I check the mailbox to find a brand new Kilo BDX 1600 ($400 model) Sig is getting my money

Comment

Leupold should have no problem fixing it. Their customer service and warranty is one of the best IMO. If wanting to replace I would highly recommend Sig Sauer!

Comment

Originally posted by Playthewind View Post
              Leupold should have no problem fixing it. Their customer service and warranty is one of the best IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                Feel free to explain your comment?

Comment

Leupold is one of the best in the business. I’ve had dozens upon dozens of optics of all brands and all fail at some point. Leupold has always stood behind their products from day 1.

Comment

Has the same issue with a L range finder this year. I think mine was 8 years old before I ever had an issue.

Comment

Had the exact issue on the same model this season, once the season ended I sent mine in. They offered me a 50% discount on a new one, I'm very disappointed in them since I took great care of my first one. I'll go Vortex next time

Comment

Working...
                      X