No announcement yet.

Ideas for a large mailbox/ drop off box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The neighbor that lives near the entrance to our lease has a mail box with a package receptacle built into the bottom. It's about the size of a standard brick enclosed mail box. Not sure whether or not it's lockable. Looks store bought not DIY.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelmat View Post
      The neighbor that lives near the entrance to our lease has a mail box with a package receptacle built into the bottom. It's about the size of a standard brick enclosed mail box. Not sure whether or not it's lockable. Looks store bought not DIY.
      I’ve been looking at some of these. Thanks

Comment

Be careful on your placement of said box. May want to make sure it isn't along the road where someone could come after you for any reason. Maybe set it next to your gate opener or combine it with your keypad?

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
          Be careful on your placement of said box. May want to make sure it isn't along the road where someone could come after you for any reason. Maybe set it next to your gate opener or combine it with your keypad?
          Thanks! My fence is recessed off of the road about 10’ so I’ll be good there! It’s also a dead end county rd about 1/2 mile long that only 2 of us live on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
            Thanks! My fence is recessed off of the road about 10’ so I’ll be good there! It’s also a dead end county rd about 1/2 mile long that only 2 of us live on.
            Go problemo! Can't be too careful in these CRAZY times were living in!

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
              Go problemo! Can't be too careful in these CRAZY times were living in!
              Oh I hear ya!

Comment

Working...
              X