No announcement yet.

Rand new 3D shoot this summer - The Bob Lee Memorial Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In addition to the best overall awards, these are being given as class awards, for all the different classes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wish I was able to make it! Had the pleasure or meeting Mr. Lee and him signing my custom recurve a few years back. A true legend.

Comment

I'm going to come to this provided nothing urgent pops up.

Comment

Why is Deep South Texas so **** far away?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack1975 View Post
            Why is Deep South Texas so **** far away?

I doubt it’s any farther away than way west TX where I live, and I’ll be there. Just all depends on how bad you want to play!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’d be there but I’m hunting the 17th and 18th and have to be in Huntsville for work the following Monday and Tuesday. Don’t think the wife would to be by herself for 6 day. I could be wrong though… lol

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack1975 View Post
                I’d be there but I’m hunting the 17th and 18th and have to be in Huntsville for work the following Monday and Tuesday. Don’t think the wife would to be by herself for 6 day. I could be wrong though… lol
                One of these days we’ll have to meet her. She could come hang out with us if you are working over this way.

Comment

Dang, I didn’t realize it’s on father’s day weekend.
                  I may try to come down Friday evening and shoot Saturday. Be home Sunday

Comment

Hope to see ya there Randy!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                      I doubt it’s any farther away than way west TX where I live, and I’ll be there. Just all depends on how bad you want to play!

Bisch

I'd rather make money. I'll play during hunting season when it counts.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

what time does this shoot start?

Comment

Looking forward to this Bob Lee Memorial! Will be so fun!

Comment

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
                            what time does this shoot start?
                            The course will officially open at 8am, but if everything is ready at 7:30, shooters can go out as soon as they register.

Comment

My new handle is not ready, so I picked up the limbs from Rob. Got them stuck on my other BL handle, got a string rigged up, and the Franken-bow is sending them down range.

I got a 2-day pass from my wife, so I'll be there bright and early Saturday morning!

Comment

I thought I shared this earlier, but now I'm not seeing the post. Anyway, the Sleep Inn and Suites at 2825 North Earl Rudder Freeway in Bryan is offering a discount on rooms booked for shooters participating in the Bob Lee Memorial, thru choicehotels.com. Angela is the contact rep, and the number for the hotel is (979)485-5577. The Sleep Inn is at the corner of Hwy 6 and FM 2818, and is less than a 10 minute drive from the range.

Comment

Working...
                                X