Unit 34 NM unit wide tags available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unit 34 NM unit wide tags available

I have a friend in Cloudcroft with some youth, rifle and muzzy tags for Unit 34. This is a great and hard to get on draw unit and with no pressure last year from the Covid drama there are some good ones running around and NO pressure during any of the seasons. There is nothing in this for me just passing this along. PM and i will pass on his number and you can go from there. These are not budget friendly hunts but the odds of a 350"+ are as good as you can get.

Tom

NM and their non resident quota can go F themselves, not giving them another cent.

Comment

Beautiful area for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
        NM and their non resident quota can go F themselves, not giving them another cent.
        What would be your solution?

Comment

I’m interested, but as a rookie I can’t PM. I’d be interested in rifle or muzzy. Preferably muzzy. I drew unit 34 two years ago for archery 1 and killed a bull that scored 335. I love that area.

Comment

Originally posted by BKRTX View Post
            I’m interested, but as a rookie I can’t PM. I’d be interested in rifle or muzzy. Preferably muzzy. I drew unit 34 two years ago for archery 1 and killed a bull that scored 335. I love that area.
            text me 832.671.7212

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
              these are unit wide landowner tags so no quota or draw to deal with. Just expensive.

Comment

Let me scratch this lotto ticket and I’ll get back to you.

Comment

Working...
                X