Steve Coleman died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve Coleman died

SIAP just saw on facebook, for any who didn't know him he was one of the founding members of Huaco bowmen in Waco and all around archery savant, RIP

I used to live in Waco and shot with him many times and went to Colorado hunting several times with him. RIP Steve

Comment

RIP!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

RIP Steve Coleman, you will be missed.

Comment

Steve used to work at Ccr in the very beginning with Ken Witt. Wish I’d known him better.

Comment

The best BHFS field archery shooter I’ve known. Multiple 300 with 60x no magnification indoor rounds, and a 556 field archery round with a 5 pin sight. Steve taught me along with many others how to shoot and was a true advocate of the sport. RIP Steve Coleman.

Comment

Steve was a cool dude. Hell of an archer! He will be missed!

Comment

Man no way. Shot against him alot in the 80's-90's and only beat him once. RIP buddy.

Comment

RIP Steve!

Comment

May the Lord lift him up upon the wings of the angles.

Funeral information:
                    Find the obituary of Steve Coleman (1948 - 2021) from Waco, TX. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care.

Comment

Shot many a round of field archery and 3-d shoots with Steve. He was one of the good ones. Never minded helping out someone in need and would take time to help anyone.

He along with Walter and a few others kept HAUCO in great shape for a long time.

I was present the weekend X-Spot (Jared Kimmel) tied Steve's outdoor field archery record at the state shoot, Steve was the first there to congratulate him.... and rib him a bit..ha

Steve will be missed by the archery world, he was an ambassador for the sport of archery.

Rest in piece my friend and prayers for his family.

Rwc
                      Last edited by Rwc; 09-09-2021, 08:07 AM.

Comment

RIP Steve! Waco, Salado, Austin shoots with him and hunted Colorado with him back in the old days. Great guy.

Comment

True Ambassador to archery. Rest easy Steve.

Comment

RIP Steve.

Comment

I remember shooting State against him in mid 90's. Told myself I was gonna beat him indoors soon. Still trying to beat him.haha Got close few times but he was just a STUD with that bow on the big stage. Seen and talked briefly a couple times last few years. Good Man and Archery Community lost a good one.

Comment

Working...
                              X