Tire question for stock 250 Superduty ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What all Terran tire are ya runnning? It is Diesel.

I'm running Michelin LTX AT2's on mine. I've had them before on a different truck and I liked them so I put them on my 2018 Superduty when it came time for tires.

Comment

Ridge grappler
      lt295 /65 r20 129q e1 bsw

Comment

Ridge Grappler 285/75/r18 on a 2018

Comment

Ridge grapplers here also

Comment

I’m running BFGs on mine right now, and am not real impressed. Not wearing as well as I’d like and traction in mud isn’t the best. I’ll probably go with Toyo or Nittos when these wear out.

If you aren’t in mud very often, my dad runs the Michelin LTX and they seem to last forever, but they aren’t worth a dang off-road.
            Last edited by Raider4044; 08-11-2021, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Everyone I know that has put BFG's on have not been impressed, mainly with the wear. I am a fan of Nitto and they just came out with some new AT that I have not looked into yet.

Comment

Toyo AT

Comment

I started going with Cooper tires. I got just shy of 70k miles on my last set, mostly highway. I went with discoverer AT3 XLT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I don’t run my tires past 50 % ! After 50% wear the tread on any of them isn’t working any more! I run BFG’s on my 350 - they went back to their original compound and mine are wearing great!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                      Everyone I know that has put BFG's on have not been impressed, mainly with the wear. I am a fan of Nitto and they just came out with some new AT that I have not looked into yet.
                      I’ve got a half ton company truck that’s my daily driver and a F-350 personal truck. I LOVE BFG KO2s on lighter half tons. I absolutely hate them on heavier trucks. I get roughly 80-100K per set on half tons, but I’m lucky to get 30K on heavier trucks. I only run 10 ply E tires. I typically drive 75-85K miles a year. I’m on track for 110 this year though. I go through tires a lot.

On my 350 I’ve been happy with Toyo RTs. I’d either run the RTs or Ridge Grapplers though.

Comment

I say this every tire thread
                        I usually get about 50-55k out of 275/65/20 BFG a/t
                        We also use pathfinder tires ( they’re very good for the price) 50k and they are shot usually do to gravel road and rocks

Comment

On my 2nd set of Cooper discoverer AT3 XLT on my 2011 F250. 1st set got almost 70K on them. Very happy with them!

Comment

i've had good luck with cooper at3 xlt,on my 2nd set 65k+ on my 1st set and great off road. 2004 F-250 SD

Comment

Toyo At3s or Falken Wildpeak At3

Ride super smooth on hwy with a little off road traction and tough

Comment

Working...
                              X