Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubota

Comment

Branson 2515H. Use one on my 14 acres. Its a beast, no DEF, same motor as their 35hp. 2200lb lift capacity and heavier than the competition for a lot less money.

Comment

I’ve got 7 acres and I have a Kubota L3400 with the front end loader. It’s perfect for small acreage. I wouldn’t want one any smaller though I get to doing some pretty big projects. I’ll never have a tractor without a front end loader though. I use it more than anything.

This looks like a good one !

Last edited by sharkhunter; 10-07-2021, 03:37 PM.

Comment

We have had nothing but great experiences with our Kubota we use on the farm. The local dealer has even driven out to our farm to pick up the kubota and drop off a new one (thats customer service though im sure there are some bad dealers out there). But in terms of proformace kubota is a great brand. Our two farms are 100 acres and 2500 acres.

Comment

I love my Kubota. Mine is the MX5100 with HST. It has been a great machine for almost 10 years. I purchased a new Rhino TW26 shredder this year to use with it and couldn’t be happier with the performance from that pair.

Comment

Originally posted by HHBuck View Post
              If interested will have a 1996 New Holland 1715 with loader and shredder for sale. Also has post hole digger, blade, plow etc.. Georgetown texas.. new injector pump and injectors, 700 hrs , Needs a clutch job..

What size shredder

Comment

Cutting 8.5 acres 4-6 times per year I would put 6’ cut at bare minimum, 8’ cut suggested minimum.

Depending on grass thickness HP may not differ much.

My Kubota 35hp pulled my 8’ cutter great for pasture maintenance but could not handle heavy head tall cutting.

Kubota 50hp did great with 8’ no matter.

Comment

I work at a kubota dealer in temple come on up and I’ll get you with a salesman we’ll get you fixed up.

Comment

Originally posted by lil jimmy View Post
                    40-50 horsepower Kubota with front end loader and a 12’ batwing mower spend a little money and save a little time with the bigger mower. Those front end loaders are a life saver and those little kubota tractors run forever and are tough little tractors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy knows what he’s talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                      I work at a kubota dealer in temple come on up and I’ll get you with a salesman we’ll get you fixed up.

Thanks. I’ll give you a holler if I decide to go new.

Comment

Originally posted by Texasbeanie View Post
                        This guy knows what he’s talking about.

I’d rather have a bigger mower and save myself a bunch of time. I mow about 16,000 acres a year so I’m all about saving time anywhere I can. Not to mention you can probably pick up a few mowing jobs here and there pretty easily if you so desire. Or if you have a son like mine that wants to work and make some money he can too. Just my opinion, everyone has one!

Comment

No doubt the older tractors are tough, reliable and not as pricey. There is something to be said about the newer tractors and the ease of changing out implements. I have a Kubota l l3901 & a 79’ Kubota also.

Comment

welp, I pulled the trigger on a John Deere 3032e with a 6' shredder and front loader. I went back and forth with a couple of other JD models and Kubota's 2501 and 3301 L series. I think I got the best deal with JD - I know, it's Ford v. Chevy to most people and I think Kubota is a super high quality tractor, but for the money, I feel like I got the biggest bang with JD.

Comment

Nice! Congrats!
                              I'm to shopping for a tractor but my place is 75 acres. I think I'm needing a 50+ HP, but I'm wanting an enclosed cab (Heat and AC a must have since property is in S. Tx).

Comment

Working...
                              X