This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    My friends sat in the South end zone this weekend. It was a cool experience and they thought it was great with the field access.

We sat in the Touchdown Club for the second week in a row and my wife is ruined. I need to get a hold of my ticket rep to see what they can do for next season.
    We are looking at the Foundation dues to be split amongst the group of 16 that we have. I am ready to move just to get away from the visiting idiots that want to talk ****!

After 22 years, I have earned the upgrade and the wife and son agree also.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
      I loved the one where Texas sneaked into SEC headquarters to shred their letter of acceptance after the Arkansas game.
      Texas will be ready!🤘🏻

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Did TCU lose to SMU last week? Or is SMU pretty solid at 4-0?

Texas by 2 TD's?
        SMU won against Louisiana Tech with a last minute endzone bounce into the right hands by two points. Tech isn't that good this year, IMO. So make your own assumptions.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
          SMU won against Louisiana Tech with a last minute endzone bounce into the right hands by two points. Tech isn't that good this year, IMO. So make your own assumptions.
          Ah, gotcha.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            Yes. Yes. Yes. Don't you see the jewelry display?
            I don’t think your jewelry display is getting enough credit. It’s the first time it’s ever been publicly displayed! 😎

Comment

SEC Shorts --------- MAKE SURE to turn on the CC. There's jokes in there!

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                I don’t think your jewelry display is getting enough credit. It’s the first time it’s ever been publicly displayed! 😎
                His Beto display got more attention for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  My friends sat in the South end zone this weekend. It was a cool experience and they thought it was great with the field access.

We sat in the Touchdown Club for the second week in a row and my wife is ruined. I need to get a hold of my ticket rep to see what they can do for next season.
                  My wife has been in that south end zone for the last two weeks. Says it’s pretty swanky. I prefer my box to have ac and a waitress fetching my drinks for me. Think I’ll head on up to Dallas and catch the Mustang game this weekend for just that setting. I’m to fat and old to sit outside for a football game!

Comment

Hook'em Horns. Any UT guys that have season tickets and want to sale them for a game are two PM me. Have lots of Grandkids and great Nephews that love going to the Horns games. I also have some Aggies in my extended family that might buy some tickets from you.
                    Last edited by doghouse; 09-27-2021, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      The Aggies are still a top 15 team and Texas is unranked yet it seems Texas fans are more confident in their team.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                      The Horns have been playing inspired football the last two weeks. The Ags offense is on the level of a lower tier D1 school at best . The Defense is pretty good but they are not good enough to carry the team . The aggies will probably be unranked in a few weeks unless something amazing happens between now and then . And you can’t ever count out a Leach coached team they always beat someone that is better then them and the way the aggies offense is playing I don’t know if we can score enough points to beat leach .

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                        I rewatched the game. Hopefully the transfer left tackle doesn’t see a start again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        To many **** holding calls and missed blocks by all of the linemen even green had a couple of holds . But 58 looks more like a DE built guy instead of a LT . He can’t get low enough for any leverage on those bigger DL guys .

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                          To many **** holding calls and missed blocks by all of the linemen even green had a couple of holds . But 58 looks more like a DE built guy instead of a LT . He can’t get low enough for any leverage on those bigger DL guys .

Agree

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 5

Well work reared it’s ugly head and I flew out of Houston last night arriving in London this morning. I’ll be in the North Sea on a drilling rig Thursday and
                            Friday. This puts me back in Houston at 6pm on Saturday and watching the Pirate from home.

I think it’s a Pickem at beat. I won’t be surprised to see us lose to State. I can’t get over how bad Calzada was and Jimbo called a terrible game abandoning the run way too early. Calzada looked so much better against New Mexico after a week with the 1’s. That didn’t last long. He was Colorado bad last Saturday. Happy feet. Won’t step up in the pocket. No touch. No vision. Can’t pull the trigger. Can’t feel the rush. The INT likely cost us that game. Still don’t know how he hit a lineman in the back when he is 6’ 4. I’m shocked we find ourselves in this position 4 weeks in.

If they have any heart, which I still think they do, they should beat State at home. 17-14 Ags is my prediction.

Texas - 45
                            TCU - 24

Comment

Could it be Jimbo's old school offense that is the problem?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't understand how anyone can think its anything besides a primary Oline issue with a secondary QB issue. Besides maybe 1-2 teams in the country I don't think anyone can get away with those 2 issues period and no coach can call a decent game with those issues.

Jimbo hands are pretty much tied with what he has to work with.

Comment

Working...
                                X