This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
    After 4 months of evaluation Sark obviously didn’t have the football knowledge to pick the right guy.
    Jimbo lost to a guy that makes 1/3 of his yearly salary…
    Obviously aggy doesn’t have “football knowledge “…

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Here....just 2 hours ago.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      How was this bailing? We aren't #13 and won't be ranked in 2-3 weeks. But I haven't bailed. I'll be in my Prime West Field Box 8 seats on Saturday. But we suck at offense. Really bad.

Comment

Someone needs to tell the Horn beat guy to pipe down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
          How was this bailing? We aren't #13 and won't be ranked in 2-3 weeks. But I haven't bailed. I'll be in my Prime West Field Box 8 seats on Saturday. But we suck at offense. Really bad.
          Correct. Y'all are 15 in the AP. That is about right. Can you not admit that Arkansas is good? Now lose to the pirate and Y'all are in trouble.

Comment

For me this is a huge week for Texas. TCU has dominated Texas and Sark was brought in to flip that script. This is Patterson’s Super Bowl and he will have his team ready to go. I hope Sark understands what a big deal this game is and what it means to TCU. He better match that emotion and deliver a win.

Comment

Hate I missed the engagement of the thread this weekend been cookin all weekend, I’ll enjoy the tiger win when we get them! Bout to enjoy this hard earned food with the family! On to Auburn GEAUX TIGERS

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                For me this is a huge week for Texas. TCU has dominated Texas and Sark was brought in to flip that script. This is Patterson’s Super Bowl and he will have his team ready to go. I hope Sark understands what a big deal this game is and what it means to TCU. He better match that emotion and deliver a win.
                Normally I would agree but this TCU defense is the worst I've seen. I just don't see it being close this year. Defensive line is very underwhelming. They will be ready to play I'm sure but I think Texas just out talents them this year.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  Normally I would agree but this TCU defense is the worst I've seen. I just don't see it being close this year. Defensive line is very underwhelming. They will be ready to play I'm sure but I think Texas just out talents them this year.
                  I'm not buying it for one minute. Texas better come ready to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Classic trap game if I've ever seen one. Off a big win, on the road against a team who is struggling, a week before playing the biggest rival who is ranked #4. Hope they stay focused on TCU this week.

Last 10 years TCU is 2-8 in the game before they play Texas but is 8-2 against them. They'll be ready. (Saw this on Twitter but haven't validated it)
                    Last edited by BigL; 09-26-2021, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                      Classic trap game if I've ever seen one. Off a big win, on the road against a team that is struggling, a week before playing the biggest rival who is ranked #4. Hope they stay focused on TCU this week.

Last 10 years TCU is 2-8 in the game before they play Texas but is 8-2 against them. They'll be ready.
                      I'm just telling you guys, go watch the SMU game.....DL is missing a freshman all american DE, Bethley didn't play last week(no update yet for this week), and lost another DL for the season. They are bad! There's only one guy playing on the DL right now that could start for another P5 team. Backend is a mess(partly because how bad the DL is) and riddled with new guys that haven't figured out their assignments yet. I've never seen anything like it since GP has been there.

Comment

UTSA should be higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          UTSA should be higher.

This is laughable.

Arkansas should clearly be the number one team in Texas.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            This is laughable.

Arkansas should clearly be the number one team in Texas.

UTSA will take them out behind the woodshed.

Comment

Well, I aquired some new jewelry........

Comment

Well, I aquired some new jewelry........
                                Lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X