2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
    I had a bad end to a good weekend. I was running my jon boat back from Cedar Lakes after some good red fishing and some yahoo in a giant boat, 35'er +, was going about 40 mph like a giant wake boat. I try and signal him to slow down, he was putting up an 8-10 foot wake.. He just waved. I jumped the first and landed on the second and nose dived into the third. Everything in my boat is secured, until I landed. Push pole, stake out stick and one rod and reel went in the ICW. Knocked my trolling motor off the mount. I grabbed the reel and my push pole floats. I hope that guy has a has a great week.
    Did the boat look something like this:

I kid, I kid……..

Comment

At the time it looked like a US Destroyer. But yes something like that. The funny part was he was just waving at me so friendly as he almost sank me. Haha

Comment

My neighbor just checked my place in Sargent and my damage isn't anything time and money won't fix. The bad part is all the scavengers, they're riding around picking up anything they can. My fish cleaning table was there now it's not. If it's close to or on the road I guess they think it's ok to take it. My neighbor called the Constable and let him know. It happens every storm down there.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post

I kid, I kid……..
          Hey Kev, if this is him, we can get him!! That's "Moses Lake" storm gate in the background!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post

I kid, I kid……..
            That boat got pretty good damage to it. That entire plexiglass top and frame is destroyed. My BIL is still waiting to see how bad the water damaged the electronics.

Comment

Anybody down in matagorda? We're at Poco Playa right now. Surf was really nice these evening. Mary broke in her now Lew's custom inshore. I caught some miscellaneous trash fish. Good time though.

Gonna be with Capt. Glenn in the morning. He said the reds were hitting this morning.

22nd anniversary for us. So glad she wanted to go fishing!

Comment

Man it's great to see them open again!

Congratulations Chew on pulling one over on her so many years

Hope y'all catch a bunch!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Anniversary Chew!

Comment

Can't wait to hear the stories and see the pics of tomorrow Bobby! Hope yall have a great time and congratulations on the anniversary!

Comment

22 years.

That woman is saint

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Chew. Glenn will get you on them tomorrow no doubt. I’ve got storm damage clean up otherwise I’d meet you down there.

Comment

Thanks gents. I'll give a report mañana.

Comment

Happy Anniversary Bobby!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                              Congrats Chew. Glenn will get you on them tomorrow no doubt. I’ve got storm damage clean up otherwise I’d meet you down there.
                              I'm on clean up duty in Sargent tomorrow myself. I still don't have electricity though.

Congrats Chew. Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Anybody down in matagorda? We're at Poco Playa right now. Surf was really nice these evening. Mary broke in her now Lew's custom inshore. I caught some miscellaneous trash fish. Good time though.

Gonna be with Capt. Glenn in the morning. He said the reds were hitting this morning.

22nd anniversary for us. So glad she wanted to go fishing!

Congrats man! Wife and I celebrated 21 yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X