Sams or Costco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post
    We had both and ended up back at Sam's due to brand name preferences on a few things that we get regularly. Costco is closer to our house, but Sam's still won out.

Aslo, Sam's mobile app allows you to do "scan & go". So you can buy your stuff on your phone and the only line you wait in is getting your cart checked on the way out of the store.
    Pretty sure costco has that. My secretary/boss/wife takes care of all that stuff so I'm not 100% sure.

Comment

I’ve never been to Costco but Sam’s deli pizza is amazing.

Comment

We’ve got both. I haven’t been to Sam’s in 4-5 years. My wife goes a couple times a year. We go to Costco a couple times a month though. The meat alone at Costco is worth it, and I’ve spent plenty at a couple of high end meat markets.

Comment

Have both. Go to Sam's because of Mobile app. Never wait in line again

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
            Pretty sure costco has that. My secretary/boss/wife takes care of all that stuff so I'm not 100% sure.
            Have not seen it at our Costco.

Comment

Had Sam's for years. But the two closest to me were getting sketchy. Take a sidearm, and a backup and another backup and a knife.

So now it's Costoco and so much better with selections.

Comment

Sam's Club but we do most of our shopping with them online and get free shipping. Costco is always too crowded at the location closest to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Creedmore View Post
                  Had Sam's for years. But the two closest to me were getting sketchy. Take a sidearm, and a backup and another backup and a knife.

So now it's Costoco and so much better with selections.
                  Ha! You don't wanna go to ghetto samz on wheatland?! I slide by and go to Grand Prairie. Better...but I'm packin'!lol

Comment

Costco

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                      Ha! You don't wanna go to ghetto samz on wheatland?! I slide by and go to Grand Prairie. Better...but I'm packin'!lol
                      Exactly! LOL

Comment

I don’t know but I will say this Costco’s jalapeƱo smoked link sausage is very good!

Comment

Costco hands down. Better meat. The snack bar is great too!!! Lol.

Always seasonal stock. Good buys. Return policy is amazing. I took my 9yr old memory foam mattress back the warrantied it out no questions asked.

GM dealers give you a rebate $750 if I remember correctly on a new car purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post
                            We had both and ended up back at Sam's due to brand name preferences on a few things that we get regularly. Costco is closer to our house, but Sam's still won out.

Aslo, Sam's mobile app allows you to do "scan & go". So you can buy your stuff on your phone and the only line you wait in is getting your cart checked on the way out of the store.
                            this is exactly what we do and walk right by the lines and out the door, easy pezzy

Comment

Costco!

Comment

Costco HANDS DOWN. They don't sell anything they don't believe in or with low quality. Even the "Kirkland" brand which is their brand is quality and I've yet to find any issues with any of them.

(For years I was a Sam's member and was oppose to joining Costco, but after joining I'm a believer now)

Sam's is like a WalMart.

Comment

Working...
                                X