Pool Cleaning equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pool Cleaning equipment

Looking to buy good quality pool brush, pool poll, and pool net.

And also the pool vacuum - manual type

What are some quality equipment you all use and recommend that will last and where do you buy it..

Thanks

get from your local pool supply company. Chemicals are hard on equipment and you will need to replace every couple years. You want them to be on you GOOD TO KNOW list anyway

Comment

I used to use the local Pool Supply places, but have since moved on to Amazon for the simple items like pole attachments (brushes, nets, vacuum heads, etc...) Just as good of quality, and saves me $ on stuff I was replacing regularly.

Comment

One suggestion I would give you is when you aren't using the equipment keep it indoors out of the sun. The sun and chlorine will definitely shorten the life of brushes and nets. And do not keep the chlorine in your garage, it will make stuff start rusting up. I keep mine away from my house by the fence.

Comment

Also rinse your equipment with the garden hose before storing out of the sun as noted above.

Comment

Lots of good info guys- lots of things to consider

Comment

Originally posted by bigdawg View Post
              One suggestion I would give you is when you aren't using the equipment keep it indoors out of the sun. The sun and chlorine will definitely shorten the life of brushes and nets. And do not keep the chlorine in your garage, it will make stuff start rusting up. I keep mine away from my house by the fence.
              Spot on! Definitely don't store in the garage. We just replaced the entire breaker for the house we bought in October because the previous owner stored the chlorine directly below it in the garage.

Comment

Working...
              X