Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It looks like Yuengling is finally coming to Texas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
    Yessir.

Wrong. It will be processed at Miller/ Coors facility in Ft. Worth.

Comment

I work at the brewery going to be brewing 4 Yuengling beers
      Lager,Light Lager,Golden Pilsner, and Flight for now. We are making lots of flavored beer and seltzer. It used to smell like beer in here now smells like a candy factory!

Comment

Originally posted by neilmc70 View Post
        Lager,Light Lager,Golden Pilsner, and Flight for now. We are making lots of flavored beer and seltzer. It used to smell like beer in here now smells like a candy factory!
        Yessssss, I want to try the Pilsner. Wish they would have the Premium version too.
        Last edited by MLank; 05-13-2021, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
          It’s a weak imitation of Shiner Bock. Not worth the trouble.
          I don’t get that at all. Shiner Bock is hollow. I will drink shiner premium but the bock is just bad

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
            Yessssss, I want to try the Pilsner. Wish they would have the Premium version too.
            The Pilsner is the only beer of theirs I have tried that I did not like.

Comment

The yankees at the office talk about Yuengling like it's holy water. Guess I'll have to try it. Shiner Premium or Pearl for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                I’m a fan. Lone star is on the hipster train these days.
                That explains why they pulled all hunting related promotions out.

I've had Yuengling while on the road, it's pretty good, will sneak up on ya though if you don't pace yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                  The yankees at the office talk about Yuengling like it's holy water. Guess I'll have to try it. Shiner Premium or Pearl for me.
                  Its not because its the best beer, its because of historical significance, the family story, and current stance on the United States of America, and things Mr. Yuengling does for troops.

Liberal left hates them !

Comment

Yuengling ain't too bad, but I definitely prefer a cold Shiner Premium or Shiner Bock

Comment

Originally posted by neilmc70 View Post

Awesome. Thanks for the info.

I prefer the Golden out of those 4.

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                        Yuengling ain't too bad, but I definitely prefer a cold Shiner Premium or Shiner Bock
                        I don’t know man, those Shiners are kinda weak bodied. I don’t normally care for Yuengling standard lager but it takes on a whole nuther taste when drinking it with a good hunting camp meal. It goes with red meat.

Comment

I like the Yeng but I also travel (pre-rona anyway) and look forward to trips when I can go in and get regional favorites on tap. Yuengling on upper east coast, Omegang and Southern Tier in central and upstate NY, stuff like that.

Even moving Cypress to Granbury has me looking forward to trips back to Houston for Hopadillo on tap.

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
                            The Pilsner is the only beer of theirs I have tried that I did not like.
                            Go on, tell me more. Did they make it too weak and like a Miller Lite "Pilsner" vs a European-esque version?

Comment

I tried the lager about five years ago in Baton Rouge and really liked it, but it has a horrible aftertaste. Anybody else notice that? Would be interested in trying the Pilsner.

Comment

Not a fan of Yuengling, I think its more that I was expecting heaven in a can when I tried it based off of all of the fawning over it I had heard. When I actually bought a case I was really let down. Its not terrible but I wouldn't buy it. The black and tan is okay, still not some mystical beer like some would have you believe. Every time I go to Destini/Ft Walton beach I buy it just because, but honestly it not that good.

Comment

Working...
                                X