No announcement yet.

HS Football Playoffs 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Community and Pleasant Grove Texarkana kicking off in about an hour at the Star.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lorena and Halletsville square off Friday night in Wimberly at 6:30.

Comment

Hville

Originally posted by jabel View Post
        Lorena and Halletsville square off Friday night in Wimberly at 6:30.
        Halletsville running back is **** good!! Good luck to yall. Columbus gets Yoakum next week.

Comment

Crawford beats Rivercrest 44-6. Play Alvord Friday at Alvarado.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterdan View Post
            Huffman beat Palestine Friday night 19-10. Next game is 11/20 Huffman vs. Freeport in Spendora!
            Huffman beat Brazosport last night.

Comment

Round 3

Shiner vs. Mason
              Friday, November 27
              7:00
              Pflugerville (The Pfield)

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
                Community and Pleasant Grove Texarkana kicking off in about an hour at the Star.

What was the score?

Comment

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
                  Halletsville running back is **** good!! Good luck to yall. Columbus gets Yoakum next week.
                  Thanks and same to Columbus. Maybe we will get to face each other next week if the games go as planned.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                    What was the score?

Haha [emoji23] a lot to none

Comment

Hallettsville is play Lorena in Wimberly Friday at 630 pm it will be on texanlive.com for anyone interested I am predicting Hallettsville by 2 tds and moving on to round 4, defense wins the big games and we got a tough one this year!

Comment

Graham will finally meet some competition Sat evening at Globe Life Ballpark in Arlington against Aubrey

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                          How crazy is it!!!!
                          All 4 teams in our district alone, are still in the game. Franklin, Lexington, Rogers, and Buffalo.
                          Franklin vs Lexington
                          Rogers vs Buffalo, both games yet to be determined time and place.
                          Now, the winner of our game will play the winner of Rogers and Buffalo in 2 weeks.
                          Last time we played Lexington, Franklin ran away with that game. Don’t think that will happen again, but Franklin has been hitting on all cylinders ever since and then some. Should be a good game!!!

Unfortunately I don’t think we will give yall much of a game. We have more injuries now than we did when we played yall in district. I expect to be seeing you guys play for State.
                          It is pretty cool that our district is 4 out of the final 16. I’m not sure that’s ever happened before. And we know we will have two of the final 8.
                          Bring some extra cash to the game. We are going to raise some money for the young men from Cameron who drowned this week. Passing the hat at halftime.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                            Unfortunately I don’t think we will give yall much of a game. We have more injuries now than we did when we played yall in district. I expect to be seeing you guys play for State.
                            It is pretty cool that our district is 4 out of the final 16. I’m not sure that’s ever happened before. And we know we will have two of the final 8.
                            Bring some extra cash to the game. We are going to raise some money for the young men from Cameron who drowned this week. Passing the hat at halftime.

Such a tragic event. You are good people for doing that!

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post

Unfortunately, I have to work that night. If the game would had been played in Bryan, I'd just go in late.
                              I just figured yall have gotten a lot better after beating East Bernard and shutting out Taft last Friday.
                              Now, they are calling for rain that night, so the ball could bounce either way. Right now, I can't decide on who I want to see win, Rodgers or Buffalo, you know, in case we win this Friday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                                Unfortunately, I have to work that night. If the game would had been played in Bryan, I'd just go in late.
                                I just figured yall have gotten a lot better after beating East Bernard and shutting out Taft last Friday.
                                Now, they are calling for rain that night, so the ball could bounce either way. Right now, I can't decide on who I want to see win, Rodgers or Buffalo, you know, in case we win this Friday!!!

Our defense is better but our o-line is in a mess due to injuries. I think yall handle either team but Buffalo would be an easier game.

Comment

Working...
                                X