Let walk or drop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let walk or drop?

Thought he was a unicorn, until I caught him with a real camera in person. Seems he has some deformed antlers and an issue with his right shoulder joint. Looks young, but also looks a little off overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He got hit by the ugly bus. Personally, I'd shoot him. It looks like he has got some injuries and I'd bet he'll never be "normal". Just depends on what else you have going on at your place. His brisket looks injured as well as his back leg. Probably got hit by a car or something.

Comment

Wow that is one roughed up deer! Is it me or does his neck look abnormally long also?

Comment

I would shoot him if for no other reason than his left antler looks like it would do some damage if he ever decides he is big enough to fight somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by ca1219 View Post
          Wow that is one roughed up deer! Is it me or does his neck look abnormally long also?
          Yeah! Almost looks like a llama.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
            He got hit by the ugly bus. Personally, I'd shoot him. It looks like he has got some injuries and I'd bet he'll never be "normal". Just depends on what else you have going on at your place. His brisket looks injured as well as his back leg. Probably got hit by a car or something.
            He's definitely the ugly ducking so far this year. From a management perspective I think he should go, but thought I'd solicit some feedback. Might be a good opportunity to have a friends kid come shoot it or something. I agree he just doesn't seem normal. Lots going wrong with him.

Comment

Originally posted by mhunter6 View Post
              Yeah! Almost looks like a llama.
              That's pretty funny. I'm not sure his neck is that much longer than normal, but his smaller than normal brisket and jacked up shoulder area do make him look like a llama now that you mention it. Now I can't unsee that...

Comment

I would shoot him, he just doesnt look right

Comment

I would watch for another year to see what happens, cold turn into a big freak nasty.

Comment

cull

Comment

I’d take him out.

Comment

Put him to sleep

Comment

Looks like his mama was in a relationship with a nilgai to me

Might give him a pass and see if he improves next year or is just as bad and then decide. Unless you need to take some mouths off the place and then he would have to go

Comment

Wouldn't want him to pass on those genes at rut. Take him early.

Comment

Boom!, or Thwack!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X