Vaccine effectiveness survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foxtrot View Post
    I personally know of 3 who tested positive after being fully vaccinated. All 3 thought they had allergies and went in for allergy meds and tested positive. One lost taste/smell for few days.
    Thank you. Just curious... it was after the 2 week period?

Comment

I personally know of a husband and wife who tested positive 3 weeks after the J&J shot.

But honestly who would want to admit(make public)that they still contracted COVID after getting juiced with an experimental drug??

Comment

To the OP: I have no knowledge of anyone I know personally or affiliated with that has been found to be positive. I can imagine there will be folks that still get the virus as it is a .........virus. [emoji854] No vaccine in human recorded history is going to be 100% as most logical individuals know. I have been watching my Global Rescue reports, Medscape updates, etc and there has been nothing to even elude to the vaccines being ineffective on this evolving virus.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          I personally know of a husband and wife who tested positive 3 weeks after the J&J shot.

But honestly who would want to admit(make public)that they still contracted COVID after getting juiced with an experimental drug??
          Yes: this!

Comment

I don’t know many people that have been vaccinated, but I’m just trying to think about the last person I knew that even had Covid. It’s been awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              To the OP: I have no knowledge of anyone I know personally or affiliated with that has been found to be positive. I can imagine there will be folks that still get the virus as it is a .........virus. [emoji854] No vaccine in human recorded history is going to be 100% as most logical individuals know. I have been watching my Global Rescue reports, Medscape updates, etc and there has been nothing to even elude to the vaccines being ineffective on this evolving virus.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
              If anyone would know it would be this gentleman.

Comment

Medically speaking the purpose of the vaccine(s) is to prepare your immune system to mount a response when exposed to the virus thus preventing the severity and possible hospitalization of the public. That being said it is entirely possible to test positive after having been fully vaccinated. Likely and possible is where the confusion is. I find it interesting how folks look at the tiny microscopic number of exceptions but ignore the bigger picture. No different than refusing an experimental vaccine but taking medications under experimental uses like HCQ ivermectin etc. Vaccine or not its your choice the results will eventually be proven one way or the other....

Comment

Well stated LWolken.

I know nobody who has tested positive after receiving the vaccine. But as with all things, it is possible.

But, I do know of one person who has not yet vaccinated, and had the virus twice now, whom I was directly exposed to the second time. And I was in their presence when they were coughing and sneezing the day before they went for testing. The second time for them was worse than the first. Exposure was well after I'd received both my vaccines. I had no symptoms. I also know a number of people who refuse to get the vaccine. And have had the virus.
                  Last edited by Texas Grown; 05-08-2021, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                    The ER’s are full of people testing positive after the shot
                    Where you hear that? We aren't seeing hardly any at all

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wolken- how is Ivermectin or HCQ experimental? I took Ivermectin in the early 70s. My grandfather took HCQ when he was in war in Korea.

If you are saying off label I agree. I also take baby asprin off label for preventive and blood thinner

Comment

Had a friend that got shots in February and tested positive the first part of April. Thought it was allergies and never felt bad at all. Lasted for 1 day and he is 76yoa.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                          jes and rosco just ain’t gonna believe ya. They like to sew negative discourse.
                          You still haven’t provided any data/facts.

Comment

Cousins husband had covid, later on got the vaccine, later on got covid again. Mild cases, he's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                              Neither has the government or vaccine manufacturers but many are oddly enough cool with that.... Prove me wrong..

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                                Time for a name change from 44 to 45
                                Johnny colt 45
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X