USPS Contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USPS Contact

My mailman recently put a rut in my front yard attempting to use my circle drive way. I stopped him the day it happened and he was somewhat confrontational. I went to the PO to speak to a manager/post master and the manager was absolutely no help either. She said she would talk to the post master but that fixing ruts was something "they really don't do". She also said "they have to use" my circle drive to deliver my packages (but not one other person on my street has a circle drive and their packages are delivered just fine ).

Now that I've reported my mailman, he refuses to deliver packages to my house. Up until yesterday he has marked them as "undeliverable" and just held them at the PO until the other mail lady comes Friday. She then has to deliver all of my packages at once. Yesterday he delivered a few cases of shop towels to a tv station over 3 blocks away on a completely different street. At this point I can only assume it was intentional.

With all of that being said, does anyone here have a contact that is a higher up at the USPS that could possibly try and help me get this issue resolved? I don't want to get the guy fired or in trouble and at this point ave given up on the damage to my yard. At this point I just want my packages to be delivered on time, seeing as how I am paying them to deliver them and all.

JP
    Last edited by johnpaul; 03-23-2021, 06:11 AM.

Send Pictures to your congressman for faster results!

Comment

postmaster general, Washington DC. It worked for me.

Comment

First world issues.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck. They’ve got it nearly impossible to make something happen with them. Cant physically talk to anyone and the claims Dept has it figured out on how not to pay. I shipped a scope with insurance and had it crushed on the bell end. Tried for two months to make something happen. They later sent me a letter stating my claim had been denied due to inactivity.

Comment

Gubmit employee at their finest.....

Comment

they are a cult at the USPS.. government, BS.. you can waste your time and go round and round from one phone call to another .. IMO, get over the rut, fix it yourself and move on.

Comment

Good luck. I'm sure you will be missing mail for years now. I overnighted a letter last week for 27.00 dollars. Took 3 days to get there. Walked in to post office and got my 27 bucks back. Nothing but biden supporters.

Comment

Just fix the rut and cross your fingers you get your mail. I have a feeling you're making it worse for yourself every time you talk to them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                    Just fix the rut and cross your fingers you get your mail. I have a feeling you're making it worse for yourself every time you talk to them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                    This. Choose your battles.

Comment

X2 Call your Congressman’s local office and to talk to somebody in community relations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anytime I order something I choose UPS if they offer it I call and pay extra to have it sent that way

Comment

We have a really long driveway that dead ends at a gate. Instead of backing all the way down the driveway, delivery drivers would just make a circle at the gate to turn around. They wore a huge bare patch on both sides of the driveway and would rut it up when muddy. We talked about putting gravel down or making a circle for them but ended up just moving our box to the street. Problem solved.

Comment

so you have a circle drive and he had the nerve to think he could drive on it? Some peoples kids.....

You have dug yourself a hole unnecessarily.

Comment

choose your battles wisely

Comment

Working...
                              X