Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 04-21-2021, 10:42 AM   #7001
RydersPopsGG
Banned!!!

alot of people are jumping into Crypto after it making waves in the news

Alot of folks are misunderstanding what crypto is and what it isn't, its not a stock, its a form of currency

their is a reason why their are so many crpyto currencies, most of them offer little stability

EVERY SINGLE CRYPTO CURRENCY CAN MAKE YOU MONEY

they all go UP AND THEY ALL GO DOWN

if you play your cards right you can make money, 99% of currencies are not stable and fade into the wind

99% of crypto investments are gamble

their are about 4-5 currencies with insane potential

XRP/XLM/ETH/VET/FLR tokens

Bitcoin is fueled by china, it will crash for obvious reasons once gold is standard again

find currencies that offer future value, those are good investments

if not its a roller coaster and its a corrupt system that will be regulated
RydersPopsGG is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-21-2021, 01:17 PM   #7002
wes122984
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coalgate & Atoka, OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by RydersPopsGG View Post
alot of people are jumping into Crypto after it making waves in the news

Alot of folks are misunderstanding what crypto is and what it isn't, its not a stock, its a form of currency

their is a reason why their are so many crpyto currencies, most of them offer little stability

EVERY SINGLE CRYPTO CURRENCY CAN MAKE YOU MONEY

they all go UP AND THEY ALL GO DOWN

if you play your cards right you can make money, 99% of currencies are not stable and fade into the wind

99% of crypto investments are gamble

their are about 4-5 currencies with insane potential

XRP/XLM/ETH/VET/FLR tokens

Bitcoin is fueled by china, it will crash for obvious reasons once gold is standard again

find currencies that offer future value, those are good investments

if not its a roller coaster and its a corrupt system that will be regulated
why does anyone like xrp? premined coins with a billion new coins being added monthly assures price remains low. increasing supply vs decreasing.
wes122984 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-21-2021, 01:45 PM   #7003
duckmanep
Pope & Young

I don't understand. Who wants to use a currency with no stability? I pay you x coins for a good or service that has value, yet the coin I pay you with could be worth $0 by the time you covert it to USD? So what is the appeal to use it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
duckmanep is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-21-2021, 01:50 PM   #7004
RydersPopsGG
Banned!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes122984 View Post
why does anyone like xrp? premined coins with a billion new coins being added monthly assures price remains low. increasing supply vs decreasing.
it backs american assests

Space force will be using the tech

the world will be heading towards QFS (quantum financial banking system or Quantum Space Banking)

correlates with gold/silver to a T better than any other currency

95% of crypto currencies will cease to exist, ive been investing in crypto since 2009 and ive watched this market when it was a baby and know the trends/dips/typicals very well

these are not stocks-their currencies so folks with big money will throw money at partnership coins and they have nice runs then fall out

very corrupt and its all going to hit a wall once its corrected

NESARA<XRP<GOLD<SILVER<LAND

XRP offers the best security and stability than any other coin on the planet and has patents no other company can touch

theirs about 100000 other reasons also

i have 100,000 shares of XRP if you want to know if im all in

90% of crptyo companies are backed by the CCP/royal families and thats how the manipulate move their money
Old 04-21-2021, 01:53 PM   #7005
RydersPopsGG
Banned!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckmanep View Post
I don't understand. Who wants to use a currency with no stability? I pay you x coins for a good or service that has value, yet the coin I pay you with could be worth $0 by the time you covert it to USD? So what is the appeal to use it?

some do, the crypto market is upside down FOR EXAMPLE BTC/DOGE

offer nothing, BTC is overpriced and not very stable

it will be regulated heavily and likely crash so hard it wont be able to recover from

XRP offers alot and the space force will be using XRP also in the near future
Old 04-21-2021, 02:35 PM   #7006
donpablo
Ten Point

Hunt In: Iraan, Culberson County & Public Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckmanep View Post

I imagine thereís a lot of $ being laundered through crypto, especially coins that offer added anonymity like zcash. I have to agree itís just a matter of time before the government gets involved (either for good reasons or bad).
donpablo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-21-2021, 05:39 PM   #7007
wes122984
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coalgate & Atoka, OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by RydersPopsGG View Post
it backs american assests

Space force will be using the tech

the world will be heading towards QFS (quantum financial banking system or Quantum Space Banking)

correlates with gold/silver to a T better than any other currency

95% of crypto currencies will cease to exist, ive been investing in crypto since 2009 and ive watched this market when it was a baby and know the trends/dips/typicals very well

these are not stocks-their currencies so folks with big money will throw money at partnership coins and they have nice runs then fall out

very corrupt and its all going to hit a wall once its corrected

NESARA<XRP<GOLD<SILVER<LAND

XRP offers the best security and stability than any other coin on the planet and has patents no other company can touch

theirs about 100000 other reasons also

i have 100,000 shares of XRP if you want to know if im all in

90% of crptyo companies are backed by the CCP/royal families and thats how the manipulate move their money

None of that equates to the price moving up significantly. If anything it would stabilize .

The entire thing people have been pushing is that all the banks will be using it etc they have been saying that for years and being in the banking industry I can tell you it isnít true. Banks actually own more blockchain patents than just about anyone and have heavily been hiring ethereum devs for last several years.

Deflationary coins have a way better value and use case. Xrp could become the remittance standard choice but all it would do is stabilize the value around a dollar. Itís built to be able to send transactions quickly not as a store of value in any way. So while you can make money on it , it will never out perform a deflationary asset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wes122984 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-21-2021, 06:23 PM   #7008
RydersPopsGG
Banned!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes122984 View Post
None of that equates to the price moving up significantly. If anything it would stabilize .

The entire thing people have been pushing is that all the banks will be using it etc they have been saying that for years and being in the banking industry I can tell you it isnít true. Banks actually own more blockchain patents than just about anyone and have heavily been hiring ethereum devs for last several years.

Deflationary coins have a way better value and use case. Xrp could become the remittance standard choice but all it would do is stabilize the value around a dollar. Itís built to be able to send transactions quickly not as a store of value in any way. So while you can make money on it , it will never out perform a deflationary asset.

When not if , itís regulated their only be a handful of crypto currencyís, much more complex than just face value
And too complex to put into words on a forum

Xrp will be the standard in many ways

Old 05-04-2021, 03:19 PM   #7009
jshouse
Pope & Young

Hunt In: NE Texas

Out of Litecoin, ETH, and ETH classic, which would guys say had the brightest future? I'm looking for something to put my Doge profit on when it pops lol.

All 3 are at all time highs right now, hard to justify putting anything in them but they seem to just go up...
jshouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-04-2021, 03:43 PM   #7010
gingib
Pope & Young

Hunt In: NTX

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshouse View Post
Out of Litecoin, ETH, and ETH classic, which would guys say had the brightest future? I'm looking for something to put my Doge profit on when it pops lol.

All 3 are at all time highs right now, hard to justify putting anything in them but they seem to just go up...
I'm with you. ETHER is what I am looking at
gingib is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-04-2021, 04:38 PM   #7011
donpablo
Ten Point

Hunt In: Iraan, Culberson County & Public Land

Quote:

I bought some litecoin a few years back right before the price crashed. I've almost broken even at this point. Maybe I'm wrong (I know much less about crypto than others on here) but I'll probably swap it for something else when I get out of the red on it.
donpablo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-04-2021, 05:35 PM   #7012
jshouse
Pope & Young

Yeah I've read a little on ETH classic and may be leaning that way...who knows lol
Old 05-05-2021, 09:44 AM   #7013
jshouse
Pope & Young

Sold some doge at 69 last night and put it on eth classic this morning, looking good so far
Old 05-05-2021, 09:51 AM   #7014
gingib
Pope & Young

Hunt In: NTX

Quote:
Sold some doge at 69 last night and put it on eth classic this morning, looking good so far
Good move! Wish I would sold at .69

I am watching it like a hawk today. I am also in ETHER
gingib is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-05-2021, 06:16 PM   #7015
Sleepy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Camp County, Rusk County, Smith County, Kansas

Anybody jump on the ELONONE bandwagon? I’m holding over 40 Billion shares in hopes it makes it to SAFEMOON status.
Sleepy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-05-2021, 08:17 PM   #7016
Rudyl
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Webb County

What platform is ELONONE trading on? I don't believe I've heard of this one..

Last edited by Rudyl; 05-05-2021 at 08:20 PM.
Rudyl is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-05-2021, 08:41 PM   #7017
Sleepy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Camp County, Rusk County, Smith County, Kansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyl View Post
What platform is ELONONE trading on? I don't believe I've heard of this one..
You have to make an ETH swap on Uniswap and then send it back to your wallet. Then add the ELONONE coin. It’s only been released for 5 days now I believe.
Sleepy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-05-2021, 09:59 PM   #7018
d1rich1
Ten Point

Hereís what I currently think on cryptocurrency. I try not to give financial advice..., it could crash any day. Personal opinion is that even if it bottoms out tomorrow etc, it will still be the future.
But you can't go wrong with BTC or ETH, my gripe with ADA (Cardano) is that it does not have smart contracts.
Outside of the big two, I am REALLY big into "tokens" whereas they are not currencies but rather mineral rights etc on the block chain.
If Bitcoin was just an online money ledger that sotred transactions, Ethereum can also store data on the chain as well.
DEFI is the future.
As far as where to start, you should create a coinbase account. once you verify your ID, they unlock some educational cideos that also earn you some free crypto. But it's the safeset place for an American to buy crypto.
For Dogecoin you're smart to be wary. it's a solid coin to get new ppl into crypto. But 100% honest, I have NO IDEA how it's worth 40 cents atm. it prints 10,000 coins a min, has an endless supply, as soon as the hype is over the demand is overtaken by supply etc.
FYI- Any coin you see that is on the ERC20 network is a subcoin of Ethereum, think of it being a decentralized chunk of the internet and not a currency. so Uniswap, Decentraland, AAVE, REEF, USDT, DAI, MKR etc are all subcoins of Eth. it's a network in blockchain format.
I happily share what I hold too, which is like 50% bitcoin / 20% ETH and the rest are small projects with BIG futures like VeChain, LTO NEtworks, SCRT, SEFI, REEF, HBAR, a little bit of ADA too although I think the creator is kind of a ******. UNI is one I hold as well.
A lot of people need to understand market cap too, like Ada at it's current supply of like 65 Billion coins, at the #4 position market cap wise.
If it could say hit Bitcoins Market Cap it would only be worth about $7.
This tool helps with that.

https://thecoinperspective.com/?c=BNB

On top of LTo making a landman's job SUPER easy it's a small supply / market cap coin. So at 60 cents per today, it has a potential of like $4,000.
DEFI lets you put your own money up and be a crowdfunded bank of sorts. So whatever ETH I put into the bank for them to play with I gain like 10-200% APY depending on the coin.
The APY on Secret Network for the SCRT coin (Part of the Cosmos Atom network)
Is like 600% on some pairs.

https://bridge.scrt.network/earn

that's a bit advanced of a concept for most being so new to crypto, but that's the future...like Uber for Banking.
I highly suggest starting on Coinbase.
if you get serious like me, I suggest a LEdger, but only one FROm their direct store and not Amazon (mostly hacked ones)

https://www.ledger.com/

^ with one of these, even if they hack your wallet, they have to kidnap you and your hardware keys too.
I'll add I have held Bitcoin through three crashes, and they are never pretty but holding them for the next 20 years could be life changing. Im not buying bitcoin now. keep in mind I got in around 2012. not that I don't think you should etc, JPMorgan etc project it being worth like 185k.
Mark Cuban and a few others think a "Satoshi" which is one decimal unit of bitcoin could be worth $1. so $1k in bitcoin would be: 0.01800000. or 1.8 million satoshis.
I prefer to Dollar Cost Average (DCA), Sundays can be the big dip days on the price, so my usual payday plan is to buy a set value amount no matter the price. time in the market beats timing the market etc. 2-300 a month still adds up over time wise. Some months I put it into a new coin with a bit of potential in my eyes. the big picture there is, I once said "$200 Bitcoin...man I should have bought more". none of us know how high it can climb or low it can go. it has a bright future based on the big fish investing in it if you ask me though. I spent like 400,000 DOgecoin on silly **** over the last decade, b/c we said ti would never hit a penny. I love helping educate on crypto though, getting the masses to understand it only helps the world adopt it etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
d1rich1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-05-2021, 10:36 PM   #7019
Rex
Ten Point

Hunt In: Coleman

Anyone have a good video that would show (in detail) how to move cyrpto from Uphold to Nano S? It's prolly not that complicated but I've got a ton of money riding on this and dont want to F it up and send someone an early Christmas gift!
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-05-2021, 10:45 PM   #7020
Kevin
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Fannin and Argentina, Zambia, Kyrgyzstan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex View Post
Anyone have a good video that would show (in detail) how to move cyrpto from Uphold to Nano S? It's prolly not that complicated but I've got a ton of money riding on this and dont want to F it up and send someone an early Christmas gift!
What crypto? Its going to be a bit different depending.

Do you have your wallet on the Nano S setup already?
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-05-2021, 10:50 PM   #7021
Rex
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
What crypto? Its going to be a bit different depending.

Do you have your wallet on the Nano S setup already?
XRP, yes nano s is set up already and ready to receive. Just really
Nervous to do it for the first time. I will be transferring about 5k coins and just want to make sure I do it right the first time!!
Old 05-06-2021, 08:20 AM   #7022
Eastwood
Six Point

Man oh man, all this hype reminds me of early 2018. I watched 90% of my value evaporate. I held on this whole time, even bought more when it was low. I'm setting pretty good now, but all these people just getting in and jumping on these joke coins might watch for the bear when he comes calling.
Eastwood is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-06-2021, 09:46 AM   #7023
Jtrage
Ten Point

Hunt In: Cherokee County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastwood View Post
Man oh man, all this hype reminds me of early 2018. I watched 90% of my value evaporate. I held on this whole time, even bought more when it was low. I'm setting pretty good now, but all these people just getting in and jumping on these joke coins might watch for the bear when he comes calling.
Same here. I had put about $6k in and it dropped to $2k or less. I left it all in and ignored for the most part. Now I am up to + $20k.
Jtrage is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-06-2021, 07:46 PM   #7024
Rex
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex View Post
Anyone?
Old 05-07-2021, 07:58 AM   #7025
d1rich1
Ten Point

d1rich1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-07-2021, 04:46 PM   #7026
jshouse
Pope & Young

So Voyager is paying interest on certain coins, from 1% to 9% on the few I've looked at, even the stable coin USDC has a 9% monthly interest rate as long as you keep $100 in it. Can someone tell me why this wouldn't be better than my savings account at my bank?

I realize there will be a small fee to transfer to USD and withdraw but it would be more than worth it...unless I'm missing something, which is totally possible.
Old 05-07-2021, 06:06 PM   #7027
Black Ice
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Jefferson & Brooks County

I have no idea what Iím doing but it seems to be working. Got into Doge a few weeks ago and open my first crypto account.

Jumped into ETC around $80 and a day or two later sold at $146. Turned around and dumped it all in doge at $.52 to go with my other doge I bought a few weeks ago.

Black Ice is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-13-2021, 06:22 AM   #7028
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
Look back only 8 pages (to 2019 posts) like post 6627. FOMO is here now. I've been wrong before but the pattern has always been once true FOMO comes in that's the top. Once things go quiet it's safer to buy.

Yes, I understand things "could" be different this time for a couple of reasons. But one shouldn't trade/invest based on greed a FOMO. Trade off patterns that have always worked in the past.

Have fun. And FTR I still have some LTC in case I'm wrong. Sold all other crypto.
Be careful, if this is the start of the big unwind it will last a long time. All crypto will go much lower than we think just like the last unwind.

Once everyone gives up again in 1-2 years will be the time to stat buying back in IMO.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-14-2021, 11:52 AM   #7029
Johnny
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Montgomery & Madison Counties

So I opened up a coinbase account. Everything good except linking to my bank account. After I got through the procedures it says, "sorry but names don't match??" Anyone else have this problem and if so, I do you fix it?
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-14-2021, 12:16 PM   #7030
Tom
Ten Point

Hunt In: Rocky Mountains, Africa

the end of Crypto as we know it is coming soon. The fact that the hackers are getting paid in crypto so the funds cannot be traced has doomed it. Every government will be all for regulation as everyone is subject to having their infrastructure shut down by these nerds. Stand by.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-14-2021, 12:41 PM   #7031
Tin Cup
Banned!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
the end of Crypto as we know it is coming soon. The fact that the hackers are getting paid in crypto so the funds cannot be traced has doomed it. Every government will be all for regulation as everyone is subject to having their infrastructure shut down by these nerds. Stand by.
May 21st is the SEC/Ripple Hearing, My Xrp folk are predicting major crashes soon and likely before the 21st, they were right about it making it to 1.50 and staying around it until the lawsuit is finished

XRP and among several other crypto currencies will be the standard, their will be nothing else because of the description of the situation you just mentioned, its a major corrupt system that truly can't be un done unless massive regulations happen, which the trend is heading that way

XRP has the best security blockchain system on the planet when it comes to crypto and its security applications

the meme coins will fall first then bitcoin then everything
Tin Cup is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-14-2021, 01:12 PM   #7032
Kevin
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Fannin and Argentina, Zambia, Kyrgyzstan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post

Any idea how much cash is used to buy drugs and fund terrorists? A ... lot...
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-14-2021, 09:01 PM   #7033
Tom
Ten Point

Hunt In: Rocky Mountains, Africa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Any idea how much cash is used to buy drugs and fund terrorists? A ... lot...
cannot argue that point.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 06:37 AM   #7034
Tbar
Ten Point

Overnight BITCOIN falls below $40,000............
Tbar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 07:42 AM   #7035
trjones87
Pope & Young

waking up to check account....please tell me im still sleeping
trjones87 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 07:46 AM   #7036
louieagarcia
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Planet Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by trjones87 View Post
waking up to check account....please tell me im still sleeping
Go back to sleep
louieagarcia is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 08:03 AM   #7037
TwoHighways
Eight Point

Play stupid games…
TwoHighways is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 08:05 AM   #7038
Tbar
Ten Point

China says NO to crypto.......

BITCOIN closing in on $30k.

Last edited by Tbar; 05-19-2021 at 08:08 AM.
Old 05-19-2021, 08:22 AM   #7039
ttubudd
Ten Point

Hunt In: Glen Rose, TX, Hico, TX, Eufaula, OK

Dumped a large amount of my BTC at 40k. Layered limit buys all the way down to 15k. A couple of those have already filled. Easy come easy go.
ttubudd is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 08:34 AM   #7040
trophy8
Pope & Young

Ole doge went straight down. Now coming straight up. Haha. Who knows
trophy8 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 08:43 AM   #7041
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
Not sure if now is the time to be buying. Go back on this thread a few months when there were only 2 people posting. Now everyone and I mean everyone is talking about crypto. Top may be near.

Or buy a little but write down a plan to average down over the next 1-3 years. I don't think the next "drought" will last as long as previous dips but seeing BTC down under 30k won't surprise me.
Didn't think it would happen in less than a month
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 09:33 AM   #7042
Tin Cup
Banned!!!

Bitcoin to fall close to zero likely, all the doge and other ****coins will fall with it, XRP will fall close to a dollar, maybe a little under, XRP will rise after may 21st regulation SEC court date...i pretty much have said this for 6 months

doge and all the other meme coins will cease to exist also
Tin Cup is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 09:55 AM   #7043
jshouse
Pope & Young

Elon spoke, "Tesla has diamond hands."
Old 05-19-2021, 09:59 AM   #7044
justletmein
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Public lands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Cup View Post
Bitcoin to fall close to zero likely, all the doge and other ****coins will fall with it, XRP will fall close to a dollar, maybe a little under, XRP will rise after may 21st regulation SEC court date...i pretty much have said this for 6 months

lol you XRP guys are a cult I swear.
justletmein is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 10:00 AM   #7045
HoustonHunter94
Pope & Young

The sky isn't falling. You only lose when you sell. I believe cryto has a place moving forward, it is not going to cease to exist and go to zero, especially BTC. I'm not trying to make a quick buck trading ups and downs. That said, I didn't and won't leverage anything to put into it. If you do that, well....have fun. Literally everything I own, stocks, funds, crytpo, 401K account, everything is down. I don't need that money for another 20yrs, so keep on buying on sale.
HoustonHunter94 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 10:36 AM   #7046
roygarcia54
Eight Point

Hunt In: La Trinidad Ranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by justletmein View Post

Honestly lol XRP is the only good crypto apparently.

roygarcia54 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 10:38 AM   #7047
roygarcia54
Eight Point

Hunt In: La Trinidad Ranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
The sky isn't falling. You only lose when you sell. I believe cryto has a place moving forward, it is not going to cease to exist and go to zero, especially BTC. I'm not trying to make a quick buck trading ups and downs. That said, I didn't and won't leverage anything to put into it. If you do that, well....have fun. Literally everything I own, stocks, funds, crytpo, 401K account, everything is down. I don't need that money for another 20yrs, so keep on buying on sale.

The short sellers are making it fluctuate over and over the people with short term investments get scared and pull out but Iím buying and buying when itís spiking down

roygarcia54 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 10:41 AM   #7048
Tbar
Ten Point

JPM says people are coming out of crypto's and going into gold.

As gold approaches $1900 and crypto's head south you could make a case for that.
Old 05-19-2021, 10:48 AM   #7049
Shane
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mismatched camo

Quote:
Originally Posted by justletmein View Post
Similar to the Q guys, huh? Ol' GG just keeps coming back with new names every time he gets banned.
Shane is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 11:12 AM   #7050
trophy8
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Cup View Post

Hey GG!
trophy8 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top