No announcement yet.

USPS Contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of you folks have obviously never dealt with the geniuses at USPS I abhor the postal service, but give thanks for our USPS employees at the house and office every time I read one of these posts. And it helps me understand that I'm not alone with the "relief" drivers who fill in when those drivers are off. It's almost a guarantee on the regular drivers off days, that we will not have our pickups done, nor any mail dropped off. Half the time I wonder if they even drive the route, or if they just load up their vehicles and then go back home to lay around all day till they have to go back to the post office at the end of the day to leave it for the regular drivers

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      Not saying the mail carrier is not an *** but people so dang worried about grass are the type that need to get a life. Grass is the reason our lakes and aquifers in Texas are constantly depleting. 50% of water treated and pumped from June through August is wasted on watering grass. For what?
      Fix it and go on. Too easy to remedy on your own to cause a stink and then cry about it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      So say one of your neighbors kids drives thru your front yard leaving a large rut in it and you catch him in the act. You are just going to brush it off and not say anything about it and go ahead and fix it yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post

So at the end of the article it said the PO processed 135 million ballots during the election. That doesn’t seem accurate. And as always it is very obvious the article is written by a lefty with an agenda to push.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
          So say one of your neighbors kids drives thru your front yard leaving a large rut in it and you catch him in the act. You are just going to brush it off and not say anything about it and go ahead and fix it yourself?
          Don’t think it’s the offense folks are reacting to but the way it was handled.
          Two things come to mind - choose your battles and you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
            Call and write your congressman and Senator. I despise USPS, had a mailman who got ****** that a worker from next door blocked my mailbox at some point during the day, left me a note and didn't deliver the mail for two weeks. I went thru the same process as the OP, contacted the local Postmaster and got nothing. Got tired of going to the post office, waiting in line and watching the glacial pace of the fine USPS workers "working". F**k that.

Got a response back from my representative and magically my mail was delivered again. I then filed a complaint with the Postal IG and followed up on a monthly basis. We got a new mailman about six months later, maybe the complaints had no bearing, maybe they did. There is a reason the USPS is billions in debt and it's very simple-inept, incompetent employees.
            This is your answer sir.

Sorry for your troubles OP, it ain't right.

Comment

I had this exact problem when I built my home...usps guy drove thru the hydromulch seed and destroyed the yard and sprinkler.
              I decided that instead of reporting this numnut I would just put a 4x4 across the drive that my truck easily bounces over.
              Complaints about these people will only make them piissed and they will jack with your mail... they likely work for usps bc they failed at everything else productive in life

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                So at the end of the article it said the PO processed 135 million ballots during the election. That doesn’t seem accurate. And as always it is very obvious the article is written by a lefty with an agenda to push.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                yep.

Comment

Back before Christmas I was in line at the liquor store waiting for it to open. I was hunting down some particular whiskey for a customer. A woman in front of me bought two of the mini bottles of jack. I was walking out as she was filling her cup sitting in her MAIL jeep. I motioned for her roll the window down , I said it’s not a good idea to start this early while driving . She said something about f me and that ....

Comment

I have same problem. Here's my attempt to stop it.

They aren't real bad ruts, but enough to make mowing even less enjoyable than it already is!

Sent from my S59Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Your local news channel needs a shocking new story for Prime time. Give them a call and if it goes on the 6 o'clock news, heads will turn. Could be good or could be bad

Comment

This guy knows how to solve such an issue. Defense!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
                          Happened twice and yes. I asked them politely to fix it. One was too drunk to care and the other was apologetic and it was fixed within a couple days.

It's grass. It's not worth a thing.

Comment

First world issues.

This..... Use a different carrier for deliveries. My mail lady, propane guy, and UPS guy love me. I leave them gifts throughout the year. Usually from my garden or jerky etc. Guess who has zero issues with the USPS, UPS or Propane guy.... ME!!!!

Comment

Happened twice and yes. I asked them politely to fix it. One was too drunk to care and the other was apologetic and it was fixed within a couple days.

It's grass. It's not worth a thing.

Amen DRT

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                                This..... Use a different carrier for deliveries. My mail lady, propane guy, and UPS guy love me. I leave them gifts throughout the year. Usually from my garden or jerky etc. Guess who has zero issues with the USPS, UPS or Propane guy.... ME!!!!
                                That is a wise investment.

Comment

Working...
                                X