How old and score of this 10 pointer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How old and score of this 10 pointer?

Saw this buck in person two weekends ago and decided to pass. Got some video of him making a scrape. Won’t let me post the video but based on the pics how old and what would he score? My guess was 4.5 and possibly in the mid 140s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Hayek'sPupil View Post
      Agreed
      Thanks!

Comment

138 4.5

Comment

5.5 150

Comment

5.5 (maybe 4.5) nd very high 140’s

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
              5.5 (maybe 4.5) nd very high 140’s
              Thanks for the input! I am in between 4.5-5.5 but being in Val Verde these deer down here are pretty small bodied. Hopefully he makes it through rifle season!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Witchita View Post
                Thanks for the input! I am in between 4.5-5.5 but being in Val Verde these deer down here are pretty small bodied. Hopefully he makes it through rifle season!!!

Good luck. If you have neighbors I doubt he will with that age look but you never know! Hope you stumble onto the monster you’re looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

4.5 year old , 148

Comment

We are on 6k acres low fence/no fence LOL. only 4 of us hunt it and archery only. have 3 neighboring ranches that border majority of the property. However, two years ago one of the ranches broke up and sold off 100-200 acre sections so I have about 7 new neighbors on one side and my target buck this year hasnt been seen since last November when I filmed him. A beautiful 12 pointer with mule deer forks. But I havent seen a picture of him this year and we've been running cameras since July. FINGERS CROSSED haha

Comment

Working...
                    X