This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
    Jerry will promote someone from within or hire someone that knowone has ever heard of.
    No way anyone from within will be the coach, I bet he makes a pretty big splash with the hire.

Comment

Yall are talking like JG is gone

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
        Yall are talking like JG is gone
        Cowboy fans Christmas wish list.

Remember when you were young and talked/dreamed about what you would do with your new Christmas presents!

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
          No way anyone from within will be the coach, I bet he makes a pretty big splash with the hire.
          Unless he fires himself as the GM the only splash he will be making is like that of a bug hitting a windshield.

Comment

It has been a pleasure to watch the Eagles struggle with the Redskins all day today. They struggled with the Giants last week too. I just need that "w" they get to turn into an L and then everyone wins!

Game today vs the Rams will be tough, but my expectations are tempered...disappointment and football season depression will do that to ya. Lol.

Comment

It has been a pleasure to watch the Eagles struggle with the Redskins all day today. They struggled with the Giants last week too. I just need that "w" they get to turn into an L and then everyone wins!

Game today vs the Rams will be tough, but my expectations are tempered...disappointment and football season depression will do that to ya. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Abishai View Post

The eagles just won

Comment

Lawd

Comment

What's up with the dark jerseys AGAIN???

Comment

I think its something to do with Charlotte

Comment

The cowboys are the first team I have ever seen this happen with lmao! The rams get opening kickoff and second half because Dak couldn't use the word defer

Comment

WOW!!!
                          Dallas even screwed up the coin toss.
                          Dak doesn't need to be throwing. He can't hit the side of a barn.
                          Think I'll go sit in the stand.

Comment

Wow! The defense is so good they decide to kick the ball instead of deferring! Then they kick the ball out of bounce to give the ball to the Rams on the forty. Fire red he is a dumb ***....

Comment

How do you screw up the coin toss!.......

Comment

He didn’t screw up the toss, he did say defer. That’s a bull**** call from the ref

Comment

Working...
                                X