No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll be at Granger rangers come hell or highwater!!!and Will be out there in thursday this yr

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
      i'll be at Granger rangers come hell or highwater!!!and Will be out there in thursday this yr
      Sounds good. Food is allowed Thursday right? I may bring a mess of steaks if so.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
        Sounds good. Food is allowed Thursday right? I may bring a mess of steaks if so.
        Yes, big cook out Thursday night and breakfast Friday am. Everything leftover goes in the trash at noon Friday.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
          Yes, big cook out Thursday night and breakfast Friday am. Everything leftover goes in the trash at noon Friday.

Right on. Sounds pretty great. I almost wanna show up for just that part.

Comment

Right on. Sounds pretty great. I almost wanna show up for just that part.
            Whoa now....Granger Rangers go balls deep. Figuratively and literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
              Whoa now....Granger Rangers go balls deep. Figuratively and literally.
              Yikes! ... im in!

Comment

About to head out for an evening hunt. Anyone else plan on pestering pigs today?

Comment

About to head out for an evening hunt. Anyone else plan on pestering pigs today?

Hiked around for a few hours this afternoon with a buddy but didn’t run across any.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodray12 View Post
                    Hiked around for a few hours this afternoon with a buddy but didn’t run across any.
                    Same here. Did see one right at sunset well out of bow range. Typical granger skunkfest.

Comment

Trying to decide if I'm going to hike in or yak in for GRXH. Might also make a pre-GRXH trip in January for a weekend.

Comment

Be on the lookout for possible human remains. This guy was on Granger Ranger FB page awhile back and was clearly unstable. Not saying that’s where she is but due to it’s large rural area, could definitely hide something out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
                          Be on the lookout for possible human remains. This guy was on Granger Ranger FB page awhile back and was clearly unstable. Not saying that’s where she is but due to it’s large rural area, could definitely hide something out there.

Yep, that thread got pulled up over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                            Yep, that thread got pulled up over the weekend.

Did anyone contact Cedar Park police? I’m willing to, but obviously don’t want to send them on a wild goose chase.

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
                              Did anyone contact Cedar Park police? I’m willing to, but obviously don’t want to send them on a wild goose chase.

I dont think so. Might be worth the time to drop tip though. They can decide if it's a wild goose chase or not, I would think.

Comment

This might be a dumb question but I'm totally new to this forum and really new to bow hunting. How does hunting in Granger work? Is it public land? Just hogs? I live in Austin and been driving out to West Texas to hunt on family property.

Comment

Working...
                                X