No announcement yet.

Boat Running/Gigging setup (modular)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I just saw the other picture. I kind of wondered, if it was a Mach, the stripe does not have the gold in the stripe. I was about to ask if it's a GT, but I see what you have. Still nice car.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
      Ok, I just saw the other picture. I kind of wondered, if it was a Mach, the stripe does not have the gold in the stripe. I was about to ask if it's a GT, but I see what you have. Still nice car.

nope nothing crazy, just a 69 Coupe.

Comment

Nice job on the lights and I really dig your use of mounts! I'm going to use your idea on my little skiff build.

Michael

Comment

I have built a few flounder gigging boats with air motor setups and tried out all kinds of lights and have found Jerry's LEDS have worked the best. The off road light bars were to bright and get alot of glare back off the bottom and the floating silt in the water. Halogens work great because of the off white or yellowish light they put off but pull alot of juice and get very hot. Jerry's lights put off about the same color as halogens and are very small it is a warm led so no bulbs to rattle lose or break. How are powering your lights? Going to run a generator to charge battery?

Comment

Originally posted by fowlwaters View Post
            I have built a few flounder gigging boats with air motor setups and tried out all kinds of lights and have found Jerry's LEDS have worked the best. The off road light bars were to bright and get alot of glare back off the bottom and the floating silt in the water. Halogens work great because of the off white or yellowish light they put off but pull alot of juice and get very hot. Jerry's lights put off about the same color as halogens and are very small it is a warm led so no bulbs to rattle lose or break. How are powering your lights? Going to run a generator to charge battery?
            Here are a few pics

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fowlwaters View Post
              Here are a few pics

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

you know.. the color of the lights have occurred to me! but that makes a lot of sense. If i get aerious about the gigging i may need to look into those lights.

i’m powering to the same batteriea that are fueling my trolling motor. I may end up adding another in series just for these.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X