No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are no turkey (or quail) at Granger.

Comment

Hunted north side of Willis Creek today after the rain quit. Nothing seen but a couple of does. No fresh rooting or tracks. Guess they are somewhere else. Not too many oak or nut trees in the area, maybe they are where the nuts are.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NightStalker View Post
        Hunted north side of Willis Creek today after the rain quit. Nothing seen but a couple of does. No fresh rooting or tracks. Guess they are somewhere else. Not too many oak or nut trees in the area, maybe they are where the nuts are.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk
        Try going behind the primitive camp across the river from 7.

Comment

We went there on Saturday and didn’t have much luck just scared off a huge boar that scared the crap out of me �� he was alone though
          Last edited by SGTdebo305; 12-11-2019, 09:48 AM. Reason: Add

Comment

Originally posted by SGTdebo305 View Post
            We went there on Saturday and didn’t have much luck just scared off a huge boar that scared the crap out of me �� he was alone though
            That spot is the only place I have had any luck so far. Haven't even seen a hog anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
              if u killed 1 granger pig walking & stalking that's cute!!!!!
              Hey now by your own rules he ain't a rookie anymore! Lol

And Chief has to come to GRXH or else we'd all be eating nothing but fried wild onions!

Comment

Haha. Those onions are pretty good. Not necessarily all id wanna eat for a whole weekend. Getting pretty stoked for it.

Comment

Originally posted by cgcaples12 View Post
                  That spot is the only place I have had any luck so far. Haven't even seen a hog anywhere else.
                  Yeah same here at least I saw one there

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
                    Haha. Those onions are pretty good. Not necessarily all id wanna eat for a whole weekend. Getting pretty stoked for it.
                    They are pretty killer breaded and deep fried

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                      They are pretty killer breaded and deep fried
                      Im sure. Is breading kosher at grxh? What about cheese? I can make a pretty mean french onion soup if both those things are ok.

Comment

Ingredients like flour and corn meal are good to go. Not stuff that can be eaten by itself. Cheese will get you dunked.

Rules are in the sign up thread.

Comment

Hey now by your own rules he ain't a rookie anymore! Lol

And Chief has to come to GRXH or else we'd all be eating nothing but fried wild onions!
                          I got a feeling everyone who isn't navy chief is a rookie. (Maybe Carnage excluded) god knows i feel like one.

Comment

Ingredients like flour and corn meal are good to go. Not stuff that can be eaten by itself. Cheese will get you dunked.

Rules are in the sign up thread.
                            Roger that.

Comment

Ready for GRXH myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
                                I got a feeling everyone who isn't navy chief is a rookie. (Maybe Carnage excluded) god knows i feel like one.
                                It's OK, I am too lol

You are less of a rookie than me, you stuck a pig!

Comment

Working...
                                X