Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't Trubisky look like Romo thru his face mask ?

Comment

Garrett's expressions look like he is wondering where his paycheck will be coming from soon.

J

Comment

No one person or unit is deserving of any of the hype they received before the year started. Needs to be a coaching change for sure, but that’s not the only problem. There are lots of problems. Don’t think I’m giving Dak anywhere close to $40 million. He’s just a bunch of empty stats and I’ve heard people talk about him being a leader, but he’s not. Offensive line may not even be top 10 in the NFL anymore. Thought linebacker core was a strong suit, but they’re bad, secondary is bad, defensive line is bad.

Probably going to be more of the same next year with whoever the coach is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
          Coach Landry is rolling over in his grave

Jimmy Johnson is having his ribs wrapped from laughing so hard

...and Jerry Jones is wondering if we still liked those three Super Bowls. From 2 decades ago. Before there was a salary cap. Were it not for the comedic value, this would be truly sad.
          Comedy is worth alot. So what, your Steelers, Patriots, Seahawks are in the SB conversation fairly regularly and sometimes you even get one. I'm a cowboys fan, I get drama and entertainment every week of the year. Every year

Comment

This is most depressing Cowboys game I can recall. The Cowboys are hopeless and it has nothing to do with Garrett. He is head coach in title only. Jones hired most of the assistant coaches, including both the O and D coordinators. He has pretty much done this to every coach since Johnson.

Jones wants to win a Super Bowl his way more than he wants the Cowboys to win a Super Bowl. Otherwise, he would hire the best GM, player personnel manager, and head coach that money can buy and let them do their jobs. Not try to do all of them himself.

Comment

Maybe Dak ain’t the guy after all. He looked bad tonight but h#ll so did everybody else. I think Jerry is going the same way as Al Davis before he goes 6ft under.

How in the double cat h@ll can Garret still be coaching this train wreck after 9 years!
              Not one time during these 9 years did I ever think he out coached the other teams coach, but he got out coached several times or made dumb mistakes at the end of games.

Comment

I don’t think I can stomach watching another game like this. Truly awful. We had better not pay Dak.

Comment

Troy said it......these are these fake stats.

Comment

Interesting locker room after this one

Comment

I took the Bears and the over. Like taking candy from a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                        Interesting locker room after this one

They’ve thrown in the towel. It’ll be quiet.

Comment

I dont like Clay Travis much at all...but he was absolutely correct about the Cowboys this am....

Garrett is gone....

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                            I took the Bears and the over. Like taking candy from a baby.

Same! Three people at work were confident that the Cowboys have had enough and were going to flip the switch last night. I knew better, easy money!!

Comment

Best part of the game was the pregame show and the skit about the Clapper. Hilarious and maybe why Garrett had such a sullen look all game long. He probably saw it too. Had to be humiliating to be made fun of that way on prime time TV. Garrett should do the honorable thing and resign effective immediately.
                              Jones needs to just go home and stay there. Both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                                This is most depressing Cowboys game I can recall. The Cowboys are hopeless and it has nothing to do with Garrett. He is head coach in title only. Jones hired most of the assistant coaches, including both the O and D coordinators. He has pretty much done this to every coach since Johnson.

Jones wants to win a Super Bowl his way more than he wants the Cowboys to win a Super Bowl. Otherwise, he would hire the best GM, player personnel manager, and head coach that money can buy and let them do their jobs. Not try to do all of them himself.
                                100% agree
                                I have also heard rumors that Stephen Jones is as bad or worse than the old man. They both need to bow out.

Comment

Working...
                                X