• Show
Clear All

Very cool. Great pics.

Comment

Great photos and nice looking Sikas.

Comment

Great pics!

Comment

Beautiful animal and great pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

cool animals.

they are tasty too.

Comment

Awesome pics Shane! That's really cool that they really don't mind y'all- sounds like the rule is having an effect! I hope you get to make an exception in the future

Comment

yeah, gorgeous animal...great shots!!

Comment

Cool shots! Crazy how different animals can be on different places. One of the places we hunt between Junction and Sonora has sika and they are ghosts. Never see them and they don't tolerate people. It's a fenced place and they'll disappear from the cameras for months and then 6 or 8 of them will randomly show up all together. Neat little animals.

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
                    Cool shots! Crazy how different animals can be on different places. One of the places we hunt between Junction and Sonora has sika and they are ghosts. Never see them and they don't tolerate people. It's a fenced place and they'll disappear from the cameras for months and then 6 or 8 of them will randomly show up all together. Neat little animals.
                    All summer all we saw were does. Never saw a single buck until last month. I'm expecting that the bucks will disappear again once the rut ends.

Comment

Very good pictures.

Comment

We had them on the last ranch I hunted. Only live one I ever saw was about this time of the year with my wife in a popup blind about 100 yards out. I wanted one badly but never had the opportunity. Cool animals though.

Comment

VERY nice!

Comment

That’s a big one too. Just watched the Meat Eater episode where they were hunting them in Maryland. Supposed to be great eating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Really crisp pics! Nice!

Comment

Great shots. Interesting animals for sure after watching the meat eater episode

Comment

Working...
                                X