Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome job! Very inspiring

Comment

This is a great looking build. Keeping my eye on it.

It’s making me want to change over to a metal roof on my cabin.

Comment

Well done, good progress on the siding. Enjoy that cold one and the nice view.

Comment

This is an awesome thread. I certainly appreciate the detailed information you are sharing. Great work.

Comment

Looking great!!!

Comment

Thanks y’all, lumber is drying well. Minimal cupping so far. Battens have shrank quite a bit but are still straight. Few more months and I’ll get back on this and get the battens and trim installed. Also frame and deck the front deck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If you don’t mind me asking, how much will you have in framing materials from ground up? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
                  If you don’t mind me asking, how much will you have in framing materials from ground up? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was keeping up with it and then I got lazy…
                  I have a bag of receipts I need to go through and sort and I’ll post the cost of each phase once I get it tallied up.

If i had to guess Ide say I spent around $12,000 on the foundation, subfloor, stick framing, exterior sheathing, roof decking and tyvek.

Comment

Looking Good!

Comment

Finally got around to looking at this thread. Awesome job. Ready to see the next stages!

Comment

Great job!

Comment

well done, looks like quality work

Comment

Wanted to see all the pictures in one post. Plus I'm on a call where I just listen and rearly ever asked a question, but need to be here just in case.

Comment

Looks great. I only see one thing I would change and that would be the height off the ground. If I had to climb under there and saw something I did not like I would not want to hit my head on every floor joist on the way out, but that's just me. Going to be great. Planning one myself, not sure if I can do the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by txlawdog View Post
                                Looks great. I only see one thing I would change and that would be the height off the ground. If I had to climb under there and saw something I did not like I would not want to hit my head on every floor joist on the way out, but that's just me. Going to be great. Planning one myself, not sure if I can do the whole thing.

Everything is on the exterior walls so no need.

Comment

Working...
                                X