X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rollercoaster Cowboys

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
      Really? Like when?? Lmao. The Horns aren’t even bowl eligible this year. They haven’t been a National talking point since Vince Young
      National Championship, another appearance, a couple Rose Bowls mixed in.

Really?

The Cowboys have won less than 5 playoff games since 95.

Really?

Comment

Dallas Cowboys

Originally posted by Lights Out View Post
        Rollercoaster Cowboys
        Tell us you are a Cowboys hater without telling us you are a Cowboys hater. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Every ******* pro team is on a rollercoaster this year . You see Green Bay lose today? The Titans?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Tell us you are a Cowboys hater without telling us you are a Cowboys hater. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Every ******* pro team is on a rollercoaster this year . You see Green Bay lose today? The Titans?
          The Texans are not on a rollercoaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
            Shhhh we don’t acknowledge - Texas is still embarrassed that’s an actual organization in our state

Comment

Dallas Cowboys

You sure about that. They hit a high point today beating the Titans ….and unless they stay there they are headed back down..

Some teams highs are higher than others and some teams lows are lower than others. Or some **** like that.[emoji23]
              Last edited by Smart; 11-21-2021, 09:25 PM.

Comment

what he probably meant was; any pro team that is worth a **** is on a rollercoaster.....

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Comment

I'm not making excuses because I know KC dominated the game...pretty much.

And, I saw the face mask on the side line. I also did not see a flag for it, but I was expecting to see one.
                  Later, they saw it, according to the announcers, on the replay screens.

I just don't recall a penalty being called when there was no flag thrown no hat either.. I've seen plenty of penalties that have been shown on replay screens but not added on.

Question; has anybody seen a penalty added without a flag thrown on it?
                  Last edited by hpdrifter; 11-21-2021, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Pro football, 12-5,11-6,10-7 is good and anything over that and your top shelf!

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post

And, I saw the face mask on the side line. I also did not see a flag for it, but I was expecting to see one.

I just don't recall a penalty being called when there was no flag thrown no hat either.. I've seen plenty of penalties that have been shown on replay screens but not added on.

No, and it's not supposed to happen I don't believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                        No, and it's not supposed to happen I don't believe.
                        well, I have seen it on Intentional Grounding, but that is just to make sure someone concurs on outside of pocket and beyond line of scrimmage. It's not an after thought tho.

Comment

Just another new way to screw up the already awful officiating. The NFL is the worst officiated pro league there is, and it gets worse with every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

well, I have seen it on Intentional Grounding, but that is just to make sure someone concurs on outside of pocket and beyond line of scrimmage. It's not an after thought tho.
                            Who knows!!! You used to be able to hit folks hard in football.
                            It sure has changed.
                            My dad is 87. He doesn't watch much football at all. He is with us this weekend and watched the game. He said to me. This sure doesn't look like football to me.

Comment

Go cowboys !!!! Cowboys suck !!!!

Comment

Garrett out as Giants OC.

Comment

Working...
                                X