Filling feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filling feeders

This feeder filling business is tough when it’s 104* and your 3 yrs old. She hung right with me though. Helped me open every sack and check all the cameras too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great help rt there.

Comment

My two boys just end up throwing corn at each other.
      One youth helper is definitely better than 2.

Comment

That's awesome .... my helper is 80 and he has a nap after helping. haha

Comment

trooper

Comment

She is a trooper.

Comment

Little darlin is tuckered out now but I’ll bet she had fun. She’ll be giving mama a play-by-play !

Comment

Next year for me. Mine is 2, and I'd be more worried about her running off and playing in the cactus than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                  Next year for me. Mine is 2, and I'd be more worried about her running off and playing in the cactus than anything else.

She was 6 months old first time she went to the blind with me and my wife on a turkey hunt. She slept in her car seat/carrier almost the whole hunt. I don’t let her get very far from me. Although she did learn a lesson the hard way about cactus once.

Comment

My favorite memories in the outdoors all include my kids. Great job dad. She will always remember times like this.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post
                      She was 6 months old first time she went to the blind with me and my wife on a turkey hunt. She slept in her car seat/carrier almost the whole hunt. I don’t let her get very far from me. Although she did learn a lesson the hard way about cactus once.

Oh yea she hunts with me! I killed a management buck with her in the blind last year as a matter of fact. I believe we had Bambi playing on the little DVD player when I shot him too! lol

Comment

You are a very blessed man.

I’m filling my feeders Saturday. 36 bags of corn [emoji535] on my lifted Avalanche, 95 or so, 100% humidity, thunder boomers and high flooded water [emoji98] filling 6 feeders and batteries.

Worst part ? Prolly alone. I’m 60 and it’s tough, but I somehow am able to throw the corn bang by bag from my Connex box onto the Avalanche. Couple breaks ofcourse, but once I’m loaded, I’m pretty good. Just gotta throw 6 bags @ a time onto the roof rack.

I could use a little Texan help !!! Lol [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by mikerosa View Post
                          You are a very blessed man.

I’m filling my feeders Saturday. 36 bags of corn [emoji535] on my lifted Avalanche, 95 or so, 100% humidity, thunder boomers and high flooded water [emoji98] filling 6 feeders and batteries.

Worst part ? Prolly alone. I’m 60 and it’s tough, but I somehow am able to throw the corn bang by bag from my Connex box onto the Avalanche. Couple breaks ofcourse, but once I’m loaded, I’m pretty good. Just gotta throw 6 bags @ a time onto the roof rack.

I could use a little Texan help !!! Lol [emoji23]

Where’s this taking place?

Comment

Good stuff right there!

Comment

Simply awesome!

Enjoy the coming years with your trooper...they go by too quick!

Comment

Working...
                              X