Deal alert - Tooth of the Arrow broadhead $1.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal alert - Tooth of the Arrow broadhead $1.99

I've been shooting these heads for a couple of years and have been impressed. I urge you to give them a shot, and $6 shipped is hard to beat.

Head to their website (toothofthearrowbroadheads.com), click on the $1.99 sample pack link on the left, enter code "tryus" at checkout and you're good to go.

Happy hunting!

MZ

I gave it a shot on your recommendation. I'll try them.
    Ya can't get hurt for $6.
    Thanks!

Oh yeah, make sure you use the code "tryus" The sign up discount only gives 15% off.
    The "tryus" is a bigger discount.

Comment

Just ordered me one to try out

Comment

I just set up an arrow yesterday with one. Pretty sure I had gotten it and just had to pay shipping. Interested in folks opinions on them.

Comment

Just ordered one to try. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Good deal! Looking forward to hearing what you guys think.

Comment

Just ordered 1 3/16" cut, looking forward to trying it out.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you Sir!!!!
                Ordered 1-3/16 125 gr. Will try it with my Longbow have been using silver flames with it

Thank you,
                Ron

Comment

Got one a few months ago, now that is what I am shooting. Like them very much.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Saw these on a test video and have been wanting to try them out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks, I ordered one and will give them a try.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
                        Thanks for sharing. Saw these on a test video and have been wanting to try them out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                        John Lusk did a pretty good test on them a while back for anybody trying to decide:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7lGK8Ynqk8"]TOOTH of the ARROW Broadhead Battle: Original vs XL - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
                          John Lusk did a pretty good test on them a while back for anybody trying to decide:

TOOTH of the ARROW Broadhead Battle: Original vs XL - YouTube
                          Thank you. And feel free to use my Discount Code of LUSK19 for an extra 15% off any order.

Comment

Just ordered the sample. It was quick and easy, now I can't wait! Thanks for sharing.

Hey, if you're ever looking for Tooth of the Arrow Broadheads products, let me know and I can get you a discount at Tooth of the Arrow Broadheads. Here's a coupon if you need one now:

Just click the link to go to their site. I'll get a $10 credit if you buy (assuming not just the sample). Once you order, post your referral link for the next person.

Todd

Comment

Just ordered a sample. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Working...
                              X