Newbie Needs Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Needs Help

I am a newbie when it comes to photography, but want to start getting some good pictures around the ranch to promote it a little better. Here is a little back story.... We own a ranch in Mexico that is half high fenced and half low fenced. We are also in the deer breeding business and raise deer to release on our high fence portion. What I am really needing to learn is how to set the camera up for different scenarios such as taking pictures of our breeder bucks through a fence, the landscape, our amenities, and also wildlife out on the ranch. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Right now I just have a basic Nikon D3100 that I stole from my wife ��, but I am open to upgrades as long as they are not too pricey! Thanks in advance!

Marcus

Practice Practice Practice. Pictures are free. Keep taking them. Post some of them here. These folks will tell you what’s bueno and what’s not.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
      Practice Practice Practice. Pictures are free. Keep taking them. Post some of them here. These folks will tell you what’s bueno and what’s not.
      Appreciate it.

Comment

Up

Comment

Originally posted by kingfisher789 View Post
          practice practice practice. Pictures are free. Keep taking them. Post some of them here. These folks will tell you what’s bueno and what’s not.
          yep

Comment

Pics Lover

No doubt practice makes a man perfect. Go on with your pictures share on your social platforms quite often and ask your friends the opinions. And also the best way is to start a poll of a pic you clicked. Have confidence in yourself. Surely you'll gain attention!!!!

Comment

1. Learn about manual exposure
              2. Become very familiar with your camera and glass you are using.

Anyone can point and shoot a camera on auto. Learning about light and being aware of the lighting in your photos is what makes them great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X