MAGAphobia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAGAphobia

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Eu9ctLvdGU"]Stand Against MAGAphobia - YouTube[/ame]

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    Yes

Comment

Absolutely!

Comment

MAGA! Can't wait to see Trump win again in 2020 and cause 20 million or so libs become bedwetters.

Comment

[ATTACH]977036[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            [ATTACH]977036[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              MAGA! Can't wait to see Trump win again in 2020 and cause 20 million or so libs become bedwetters.

I honestly feel that we are 1 election away from absolute chaos in the street. The riots, violence, hateful propaganda, that has been shown so far will exponentially continue when Trump is re-elected. Heck it may only require his “impeachment” to fall through. I really do think that the liberal progressives will form a violent uprising behind the guise of antifa.

I will not be caught unarmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                I honestly feel that we are 1 election away from absolute chaos in the street. The riots, violence, hateful propaganda, that has been shown so far will exponentially continue when Trump is re-elected. Heck it may only require his “impeachment” to fall through. I really do think that the liberal progressives will form a violent uprising behind the guise of antifa.

I will not be caught unarmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                In my humble opinion, I think that the left wing demo-rat's version of "violent" may be a little different than the right. By no means am I asking for that but if it were to come to fruition, I think America would get a quick reality check.

Comment

Working...
                X