Amazon one day shipping turns to two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon one day shipping turns to two

I paid extra for an item which stated that it would get here by end of the day today. I pulled up my order and now it says it is arriving tomorrow. It was prime and stated that they will deliver by the end of the day Thursday.

Do I have any recourse

Yes, dig down into the customer service chat option. Tell them this is not the customer service you are paying for. Demand free prime for a month ($12.99) and if you feel lucky demand a $10 voucher. No reason to pay prime if you are not getting the service you are paying for.
    Third time this month had me mad. Not that I needed either of the items immediately, but it is principle. I went through this Tuesday.

Comment

Amazon will make it right!

Comment

they have been doing that A LOT! 2 day prime turns into longer as well. Its been Q@RQang me off. I order a lot (over 175 times in 6 months) and this is happening more and more.

Comment

Hey Bezos has got to make up for the 25% stake in Amazon his divorce is gonna cost him somewhere.

Comment

Cancel your order.

Comment

It has been happening to me as well. If i pay more for something, plus paying for Prime service. They need to stand up to their promise.

Last time I did need the items next day. It was stuff i could of went to home depot for. But life is busy, and i am paying for a prime service I wanted to use what I pay for. It ended up coming even a day late.

I am finding less expensive sites, saving on sales tax, and still getting free shipping. I use amazon less and less.

Comment

Amazon is pretty good about getting the delivery right. I called about it once when it arrived later than said and they refunded me my shipping cost.
                It's only happened to me once and they were quick to resolve it.

Also, the closer the item is to you will also determine when it'll be there. Sometimes when mine ships out of the Humble warehouse it arrives within the 2 day window. If it ships from outta state it may come a day later. It's pretty good about letting you know that. When you proceed to checkout watch it and it'll tell you.

Comment

Yup, I just got a $20 voucher. UPS says they attempted to deliver yesterday and today. Could not entire gate. So brought it to holding facility. Funny thing is we see UPS trucks inside our small townhouse community gate a couple times a week regularly.

On the flip side I have received packags that were 2 day Prime shipping in 1 day many times.

With any business the quality is in the hands of the employee.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                    I paid extra for an item which stated that it would get here by end of the day today. I pulled up my order and now it says it is arriving tomorrow. It was prime and stated that they will deliver by the end of the day Thursday.

Do I have any recourse
                    Yes Sir, its something they hoodwink you with now.

So you got to the customer service chat, chat with baboo, explain your dissatisfaction and when they offer a $5 tell them you’d rather have $12. Most of the time they will give you a $10 credit.

Many times they computer is waiting to see if you will order another item.

I started a campaign to order ONE $1-$3 items per day to break them. I ONLY order the next item when the first shows shipped.
                    Last edited by Johnny44; 04-04-2019, 06:24 PM.

Comment

What I can’t ever seem to find is the proof of when the original delivery was going to happen. You just have to know what it said when you ordered.

Also their prices aren’t what they used to be. Sometimes still the best or equal to the best but not always like they used to be.

Comment

Screenshot the guaranteed delivery date

Comment

What I can’t ever seem to find is the proof of when the original delivery was going to happen.
                          Log in, go to your order, click on order details. That's where the delivery date info is.

Comment

Thats where the changed info goes

Comment

Amazon has done the ol bait n switch to everyone
                              If u look alot of the "prime" options aren't guaranteed 2 day shipping only by a certain day.

They r also more expensive now than other sites.. I use them way less now than before...

They alot like insurance companies....they give u one price and every yr it creeps up bc of statewide increases bs lol-

Comment

Working...
                              X