I'm stunned. I love Y'all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm stunned. I love Y'all

Every year I have been blown away by the caring hearts and the generosity of the good folks of TBH. This year things took a twist on me. I never expected to be on the receiving end of such blessings. My health took a hit. That caused my bank to take a hit. I have struggled for the past year. I was afraid I'd lose my house. I lost a lot of material things but I never lost my faith. I knew God was in control.
    The blessings y'all have given me came about because one member of this forum wondered why I went ghost.....
    I explained to him what was going on in my life....

AND BOOM!

I dont know what to say or do. My male ego has taken a hit. But honestly I dont mind. This isn't easy for my pride to deal with. At times I have felt like less than a man because I couldn't take care of myself.

I don't know what else I should say or do. I'm lost.

I love y'all so much...
    Last edited by Txjourneyman; 11-22-2019, 12:28 AM.

What you do is receive your blessing and continue to get better. I’ve lost more than one auction to you over the years for giving exactly what you’re receiving. It’s simply your turn. I don’t spend nearly the time on here that I used to but there’s absolutely no doubt that you’re one of the good guys. We will continue to pray for you and yours.

John 16:33 - I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.

Comment

May God continue to Bless you each and every day. We love ya too!

Comment

Keep getting better. God bless you.

Comment

You just keep taking care of yourself. We've got you covered.

Comment

God Bless You Brother. Keep the faith, everything will be alright.
            God is good.

Comment

I just read through some of your old Christmas help threads and you are only receiving a small portion in return for what YOU have given over the years. May God bless and heal you.

Comment

You are blessed to have many friends but as stated you have blessed so many more in your time. Prayers up for you to continue on your journey to better health.

Thanks to medical technology these days we can ask what is my path now for recovery instead of how long do I have.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                  I just read through some of your old Christmas help threads and you are only receiving a small portion in return for what YOU have given over the years. May God bless and heal you.
                  This right here!

Comment

God Bless!

Comment

You reap what you sow Greg

You have given a lot over the years and now when you need it, it is coming back to you

Comment

I don't know you from Adam! But you reek of a great guy.

Comment

God Bless and Prayers

Comment

Stay Strong keep moving forwards. Prayers sent.

Comment

That is what a family is for. God bless!

Comment

Working...
                              X