Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Callahan, Coleman, Fisher, Jones, Nolan, Runnels, Shackelford, Taylor...5th Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My buddies grandson shot this dude opening morning. Just north of Ivie we had a pretty good opener seen several good deer but this was only one takenClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5215.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	24597312

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And if any of you need a wounded deer tracked I would highly highly recommend Matt Mcwilliams 325-456-0773

Comment

Hearing they may be starting to chase in Shackelford County. Hopefully its closer to the beginning of the rut then near the peak as I'm not out til a week from Friday. You guys report back on what your seeing in the woods this weekend or any reports you hear. Weather looks pretty nice for the next two weeks!

Comment

I know Hopkins Outdoors has been saying for a week or 2 that the rut is in full force in Shackelford, but I personally don’t know.

Comment

They have been chasing for about a week on our place. S-W Callahan.

Comment

Headed out in a couple hours should make the afternoon hunt.

Comment

Shot this old 8pt last Saturday at our place in Coleman. Bucks were cruising looking only stopping for a minute or two to get a bite of corn. Most stopped on the hand corn that was near the feeders. Rut should be getting close.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

i'll be getting into Shackelford/Callahan on Friday in time for the evening sit and conditions look perfect for that one. I'll be out for 10 days straight and will try and post daily updates on movement. If you guys have any recent updates please post them up.

Comment

Any of y’all hunting in Clyde or Potosi?

Comment

Finally going to be making it up to our place in Fisher county this weekend going to be our first sit of the year and first card pull. Can’t wait to see what’s in store

Comment

Had an opportunity at an interesting buck last weekend in SW Coleman Co. but gave him a pass on age.

Comment

Callahan, Coleman, Fisher, Jones, Nolan, Runnels, Shackelford, Taylor...5th Edition

Acorns, more acorns, full moon and full on rut on our Callahan place N of Putnam.
                            Our regular visitors have been very spotty. Pretty good 10 on camera but he and I never crossed paths last Saturday.

Comment

Even the pigs are not coming to the corn on the regular. I could hear groups of them squealing all over the ranch in the AM, but they were just working the oak trees. In September they would hit the non penned feeders within seconds of them throwing.

Comment

buddy checking cameras now in shackelford and said he's seen two mature bucks full on chasing. Guess 10:00 AM a little to early to checking cameras

Comment

Working...
                                X