Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Beth was on point again[emoji23][emoji23]!!

Wife and I were rolling when she dressed the city slicker down in front of her boss[emoji23]
    "Slap you in the face with a rubber d$&k" LMAO
    I spit sweet tea on that one!!!

Comment

Business definitely picked up tonight. The former cell mate list at the end is going to turn things up.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji2957][emoji2957]

Comment

Beth was funny tonight. I was wrong about the Lloyd and walker fight, but I am going to predict that walker got Lloyds horse ready for him the next morning. I felt like the pink eye cattle scene could have been better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Something is going to happen to Lloyd. It won't be good. I'm thinking that kid saddled the horse

Casey is going to put his hands on jamie

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              Something is going to happen to Lloyd. It won't be good. I'm thinking that kid saddled the horse

Casey is going to put his hands on jamie

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
              nope didnt happen.....Casey might be the only one that cares for Jamie

This Jimmy story line is wearing thin also.......they could be doing much better with this.....

6666 ranch looks nothing like Yellowstone for sure.......

Beth might be meeting her match with the CEO of M.E

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

That was the funniest Shiz ever [emoji1787]
                Beth would have bent that lil skinny foo over and ran that same rubber ding ding in his funky booty [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                  Business definitely picked up tonight. The former cell mate list at the end is going to turn things up.
                  It has turned up things. Like Jamie's dad was his cell mate from 2009-2014. I am willing to bet his dad set it up the hits so that with all the Duttons gone Jamie is the soul survivior and gets everything.
                  Last edited by brutus; 11-22-2021, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by brutus View Post
                    It has turned up things. Like Jamie's dad was his cell mate from 2009-2014. I am willing to bet his dad set it up the hits so that with all the Duttons gone Jamie is the soul survivior and gets everything.
                    this....

Comment

Is it really that much of a stretch.....

He told Jamie...you have to kill the king and take it.....

I never thought of anything other than his dad....

Comment

That didnt work out so well for any of them did it?

Jamies dad will be headed for the train station before long.

Comment

RIP shouldnt have beat the @#$% out of Lloyd.....he is a senior guy and loyal hand....

He should have ripped his *** up and down....and then talked about it later.....

I didnt care for that.....RIP needs a tight ship but you dont kick the @#$% out of a guy that also takes guys to the train station

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                            RIP shouldnt have beat the @#$% out of Lloyd.....he is a senior guy and loyal hand....

He should have ripped his *** up and down....and then talked about it later.....

I didnt care for that.....RIP needs a tight ship but you dont kick the @#$% out of a guy that also takes guys to the train station

He said something to the effect of “d@mn you for making me do this” before he hit them. Rules are rules and you can’t bend them. His time on the ranch and loyalty doesn’t exclude him from that.

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
                              He said something to the effect of “d@mn you for making me do this” before he hit them. Rules are rules and you can’t bend them. His time on the ranch and loyalty doesn’t exclude him from that.

Yup...He's said it before...no fighting on the ranch. Some guys get taken to the train station for it. He's lucky he just got a shiner. Plus he warned him in the first episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Yup...He's said it before...no fighting on the ranch. Some guys get taken to the train station for it. He's lucky he just got a shiner. Plus he warned him in the first episode.

By the way he was walking the next day… I’d say there’s some bruised/broken ribs to go along with that shiner.

Comment

Working...
                                X