At least you admitted it, Smart never will

What? Admit what?

Comment

2022. College baseball

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Not one time, ever![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aight Redneck Confucius.. what did I not admit?[emoji1787][emoji2359]
      Last edited by Smart; 05-26-2022, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Horns are off today but have the 9:30 am time slot tomorrow morning.

SEC still haven’t updated their schedule for the tournament today. Gators and Arky at 9:30 but the of the game times are TBD.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          I’m not sure what to expect of Morehouse versus the winner of Tech/OU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          I meant TCU/OSU. I got a little ahead of myself.

Comment

I was hoping Tristan got his act back together to be the #3 or #4 starter for the post season.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

What’s the Texas pitching rotation look like going forward?

Comment

Ags will be the third game today in Hoover. First pitch will be dependent on how the first two shake out.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                  What’s the Texas pitching rotation look like going forward?
                  Should see Zane Morehouse on Saturday for the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    I was hoping Tristan got his act back together to be the #3 or #4 starter for the post season.

His roll in the bullpen is more important than a #3 or #4 starter in my opinion.

Comment

Man OU has Tech’s number this year. That pitcher was dealin though.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        His roll in the bullpen is more important than a #3 or #4 starter in my opinion.
                        Nah. #1 Texas had the best 3 man rotation in the country. They are down 2 of those 3. That is not a positive. Plus he has struggled out of the pen as well.

Comment

2022. College baseball

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Nah. #1 Texas had the best 3 man rotation in the country. They are down 2 of those 3. That is not a positive. Plus he has struggled out of the pen as well.

That doesn’t mean he’s not more important out of the pen…he is. Without him, that bullpen is really scary. Tanner Whitt really hurts now…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stevens out the pen could pay huge dividends (dude is good for 3-4 innings). Whitt was a huge loss, but Gordon was a good find when the wheels began to fall off. He secured that second started spot and has pitched really well.

I'd just assume not see Southard get marched out there and we cant get caught up in another Nixon deep thought where a runner steals home.

Comment

After watching Tennessee last night.......it is them, then everyone else. They are stacked from top to bottom. I am interested to see LSU play them this evening. I don't think it is going to end well for the Tigers. Stranger things have happened but they are a solid team all the way around.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                                After watching Tennessee last night.......it is them, then everyone else. They are stacked from top to bottom.
                                I've been on that wagon all season. They're dealing and killing the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X