Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear Charge View Post
    Can't understand why democrats think they're helping the poor. Gas prices are about to keep the poor from going to work. Maybe that's the game plan?
    they're not trying to help the poor, they're trying to create a bigger population of poor that have no other option than to get government assistance

Comment

Jumped $.21 since last night when I filled.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        Refineries about to go in turnaround mode. Going to jump even more.
        Why are Turnarounds starting at the Beginning of Summer?

Comment

I have about 15 gal gas for my mower in the shed. Due to the severe drought in my area, the grass is not growing, means I don't have to mow. Guess where my extra gas is going?

Comment

Looking at gasbuddy, just at a glance, I'm not seeing any major variance. 3.80-4.20/gal seems to be pretty common afaict. Even moving east.

I can tell you for a fact, though, for diesel, texas is still some of the cheapest around. Paid over 5/gallon for the first time last week. That $803 fillup hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Davoh View Post
              Looking at gasbuddy, just at a glance, I'm not seeing any major variance. 3.80-4.20/gal seems to be pretty common afaict. Even moving east.

I can tell you for a fact, though, for diesel, texas is still some of the cheapest around. Paid over 5/gallon for the first time last week. That $803 fillup hurt.

Picked up my 2022 F-250 April 29th from Huntsville Texas and it’s got 422 miles on it. Still riding on the tank the dealership filled it up with.

I’ll ride my company car for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Not looking forward to packing trailer and doing pre-move to TN next weekend that's for sure with these crazy prices.

Comment

Was planning on going to Colorado fly fishing the end of June and then again the end of July. Might have to stay the whole time. Da** fuel prices!!!

Comment

I’m full timing in an RV at a nice park. Talked to the office ladies this morning. They have had several cancellations due to fuel prices.

Comment

Oil is over $114/ barrel, it's gonna just go up.

Comment

Regular jumped another .20 last night all around me. Seems every time Biden Admin. threatens the oil companies with price controls they just jack up the price another 10%.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                          Oil is over $114/ barrel, it's gonna just go up.
                          At 10:09 eastern time WTI is up to $115.25 a barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
                            Why are Turnarounds starting at the Beginning of Summer?
                            Some spring ones got delayed because they were making too much money!

We are about to have one scheduled for 88 days. This is at the 2nd largest US refinery.

Comment

its going to keep going up guys! It's going to be a long summer!!!

Comment

I think they start drilling soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X