Best Griddle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Griddle?

Gents, apparently the griddle game has come a long way. I know Blackstone is popular but there are several other brands out there. I’m going to buy one but not much info other than Blackstone. Any Griddles better than Blackstone?

Nope

Comment

Check out the new Loco griddle by Loco Cookers. If I was in the griddle market that would be a serious consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Camp chef 2 burner. Add griddle. Either full length or half. Then you have ability to remove to fry fish, boil crabs etc.

Much more versatile and was cheaper when I put mine together

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Whichever you buy, take a sander to it and make it smooth, clean it and then cook 5 lbs of bacon ends on it and season the heck out of it

Comment

Loco is real expensive! They are proud of their stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              Camp chef 2 burner. Add griddle. Either full length or half. Then you have ability to remove to fry fish, boil crabs etc.

Much more versatile and was cheaper when I put mine together

Pics of your set up please when you have a chance…

Comment

Le Griddle

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                  Le Griddle
                  That’s next level, as in Hibachi Restaurant level

Comment

Buddy just installed one in outdoor kitchen and it is LEGIT. Only downside is made in France

Comment

Get one with a lid. I spend more time cleaning than cooking. Mine is a Amazon special no complaints other than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                        Pics of your set up please when you have a chance…
                        It's not here at the house. I hope to see it this weekend. I started with the 2 burner with some pots to cook fish and fries at the same time. Then got half a griddle. Burgers one side fries other. Added full length for a flat top. Think it's 36 or 40". Then found grill box for vegetables and occasionally steaks and burgers if it's just a couple of us.

It's been a great tool and it's pretty much our sole cooking tool at the lake. I've carried it to sporting clays events and cooked breakfast lunch and dinner for 20 high school kids as well. Took it all the way to Arkansas.

Caught the burner at academy, big flat top from tractor supply, grill box from bass pro.** I didn't pay any where near listed for the flat top

This is pretty much what I have. Burner and griddle may not be exact model

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
                          Loco is real expensive! They are proud of their stuff!

Yes, but you are getting a tricked out black stone with all the accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            It's not here at the house. I hope to see it this weekend. I started with the 2 burner with some pots to cook fish and fries at the same time. Then got half a griddle. Burgers one side fries other. Added full length for a flat top. Think it's 36 or 40". Then found grill box for vegetables and occasionally steaks and burgers if it's just a couple of us.

It's been a great tool and it's pretty much our sole cooking tool at the lake. I've carried it to sporting clays events and cooked breakfast lunch and dinner for 20 high school kids as well. Took it all the way to Arkansas.

Caught the burner at academy, big flat top from tractor supply, grill box from bass pro.** I didn't pay any where near listed for the flat top

This is pretty much what I have. Burner and griddle may not be exact model
                            Thank you for the reply and info… I will need to shop for something similar…

Comment

I have this Camp Chef and love it. I like it more than the Camp Chef listed above because it spreads the heat out way better. The other one is made for frying but can add a griddle as an option, doesn't heat evenly. I have both and only use the small portable one on camping trips.

The Flat Top Grill is good at one thing above all else: feeding people fast. The large 600-sq. inch surface area lets you crank out food for 50-100 people every hour.

Comment

Working...
                              X