covid test-airflight and destination?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

covid test-airflight and destination?

First off I am not a frequent flyer as I prefer driving but we are looking at going to Vegas for a few days. So is Covid Vax required to fly to/from Vegas? From what I have read it seems like it is not required. Flight is Tx to Nv and back. One of us is Vaxxed and the other is not. From what I have read it states the Vax is suggested but not required. I know there are many folks here that travel for a living and much smarter than I am on this subject. Never in my life did I think I would be searching answers for traveling in the US like this.

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
    First off I am not a frequent flyer as I prefer driving but we are looking at going to Vegas for a few days. So is Covid Vax required to fly to/from Vegas? From what I have read it seems like it is not required. Flight is Tx to Nv and back. One of us is Vaxxed and the other is not. From what I have read it states the Vax is suggested but not required. I know there are many folks here that travel for a living and much smarter than I am on this subject. Never in my life did I think I would be searching answers for traveling in the US like this.
    No vax needed

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing needed. I haven't flown since December but then you were still having to certify that you were symptom free.

Comment

no vax, no covid test. Only international flights you need a negative covid test and vax, but that depends on the country.

Comment

Originally posted by dannorocks View Post
          no vax, no covid test. Only international flights you need a negative covid test and vax, but that depends on the country.
          Just flew into Honduras yesterday, just to had to show proof of vaccination. Will have to have a negative test to get back into the USA.

Comment

I fly United just about weekly, nothing is needed. Just buy your ticket and head to the gate. Mask has to be worn but that’s it.

Comment

Just flew to Seattle on Sunday and flying back to Houston Saturday. No mask, vaccine or testing required.

Comment

Flew to Columbus Ohio, no vax needed.....wasn't asked to put a mask on till I got on the plane. Just a few days to early for the mask mandate drop.

Comment

I fly weekly, twice this week. Not vaccinated and masks are no longer required.

Flew through Vegas a few weeks ago when masks were still required by FAA and only around half of the travelers were wearing them in the terminal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Southernboy View Post
                    I fly United just about weekly, nothing is needed. Just buy your ticket and head to the gate. Mask has to be worn but that’s it.
                    I thought the mask deal went away a week or so ago?

Comment

The mask mandate should be over.

I flew to DC and back on United this past weekend and no mention of mask at all.

NO Vax requirement that I'm aware of when flying domestically.

Comment

Just flew a roundtrip to New Orleans and I'd say 5% of the people were wearing masks. It was awesome!

Comment

Working...
                        X