Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snakelover's (David Harkins) (Snakelover (David Harkins memorial service post #899)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome news, thank you for sharing.
    We will keep praying for y’all!

Comment

Thanks for the update and the great news. Prayers for continued healing and improvement[emoji1317]

Comment

God is so great! Even when things don’t go the way we want He’s still great. Y’all keep fighting and keep the “full armor of God “ on. Stay faithful, stay strong, never never never give up. God has y’all in the palm of his hand. Keep looking up.

Comment

Hallelujah on the great news on David

We all thought of each of you at Bownanza and pray you can join us for future events. It is just not the same without that camera eye you two have.

Keep that fighting spirit

Comment

Great news, made my day.

Comment

Excellent news! God is good

ac

Comment

Great to hear some good news. Prayers continue.

Comment

Mindy, thank you so very much for this report!! Made my step a little lighter reading it. Praise God for His healing mercies in this terrible battle you two find yourselves involved in. Indeed there was just something missing at Bownanza on Saturday. It was a great time of food, friends and fun, but the fact that you two were not there was felt by those of us who have grown so used to you guys and your camera work... And Mindy, that smile you have just brings light to everyone who sees it! I just have to believe that God will continue His healing for David and for both of your lives that you may continue as His witness for many years!

Lord God, Thank You for the healing and comfort you have brought to David and Mindy in this terrible battle they are fighting. Thank you for the small victories that bring relief, rest and peace. We ask Father that You continue this healing process and restore David to a normal life with the ability to strongly proclaim Your Gospel to others. What a witness these two are for You Lord. We need more folks here on this earth as Your disciples and we need their witness and leadership. Continue Lord to give them comfort as they fight this battle to its conclusion and the carrying out of Your plan for their lives. We thank You Lord for the blessings You bring to these two and the rest of their family. We love You Lord and we earnestly desire to serve You as witnesses. In the powerful name of Your Son Jesus we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

That was great to read today! Made my day! Thanks for the update Mindy! Continued prayers for you both!

Comment

Fist pump! Thanks for the positive update. Prayers continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up daily from Kathy and I.

Comment

Cannot wait to hear about more progress. Love y’all!!

Comment

More prayers sent , waiting for a miracle

Comment

More prayers for you both as we approach Easter tomorrow.

Comment

Heartfelt prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X