Expert

Got ‘em!!!
      Its too easy!!

Comment

Smh get back in the Pacement your spaghetti o’s are getting cold

Comment

bacon wrapped backstrap

Comment

Heck, I'd love to have a place to hunt pigs!!!!
            Farmers and ranchers gripe about pigs then want to charge $200.00+ a night then add a trophy fee for a hog.
            I'm about out of pork meat, but can't afford what they want to hunt the dang things now days.

Comment

Kill um all. Let the Buzzards sort um out

Comment

I strap the ones I kill and take as much of the ham as I can get in the same process.
                Then drag them off for the yotes and whatever else wants them.

I was kind of sad this year. I only killed a few. But my new 6.5Grendle in AR15 will be here Wednesday so I will start with it soon. I am excited to see it in action

Comment

…. Let me know when ya get that freezer cleaned out and ready. Our wrecking crew can get enough to make a sandwich or 2. Lol
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    There really needs to be more feed yards buying live catches and more processing facilities.. I could catch many every week if there was a place that I could take them and if there was some money to be made..
                    Issue with that is startup expense, and the carcasses not passing inspection.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                      Troll level

Expert

Got ‘em!!!
                      You are right, I think he has it figured out LOL!

Comment

We just had the argument that we shouldn't be shooting them in the head, and now you don't want us to shoot them at all? Maybe he's undercover PETA.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                          Kill um all. Let the Buzzards sort um out
                          Watch week to week or maybe month to month as this line of thinking goes away.

I know, the sky is falling! Sooner or later it's going to get bad, real bad. May take some time.

But point is that people flat out get spoiled over time and don't think bad things are going to happen. Maybe we escape all this soon. But we've shown how weak we are and how much America relies on other Countries for pretty much everything. Too many "what if's" at this point.

Comment

I've already started considering this. For years, I quit eating whitetails and gave them away to someone who needed it. I was keeping mule deer and axis in the freezer cuz I had what I thought was an unlimited supply of places to go to fill the freezer.

Well, that all dried up expectedly and when the freezer got real low on venison I had a change of heart and decided those old whitetails weren't so bad after all.

I'm about to come to the same conclusion with pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                              …. Let me know when ya get that freezer cleaned out and ready. Our wrecking crew can get enough to make a sandwich or 2. Lol

Dude. I need YOU at my ranch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I really don't care what folks do with them. Killem all and bury them, or just kill one or two to eat. Do what you need to, or what makes ya happy > I'm sure for some, that is one and the same . But I don't blame nobody for what they wanna or need to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X