X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Local news reporting he gone.

Comment

Take note terrorists:
      If you try to kill Texans, we will kill you back.

Comment

Good

Comment

Good job to all officers involved. Best outcome available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Feed him to the hogs so he can't go to muslim heaven

Comment

I heard a loud explosion around 9:15p and was afraid it was something bad. Sounds like it was a flash-bang and they stormed. Good job to all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                I heard a loud explosion around 9:15p and was afraid it was something bad. Sounds like it was a flash-bang and they stormed. Good job to all involved.
                Yep. Great news. There will be more. I hope the next one has the same outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  Wonder where the terrorist is
                  I'm betting, there aint no snow in the forecast...

Comment

Report this morning says the FBI flew in a hostage rescue team from Quantico - they got it done.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                      Report this morning says the FBI flew in a hostage rescue team from Quantico - they got it done.
                      There’s still FBI agents that will defend this nation from true terrorist and not the domestic boogie man liberals created!

Comment

Iranians recently warned they had something planned for America. And, the attack would be from within. Retaliation for the general Trump turned into burnt hamburger meat.

Comment

He was on the FBI watch list and had planned this since an incident occurred with his sister at the federal facility at Carswell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Peaceful end??

So this morning, I watched this short video clip to see what is the latest.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/lo...b-124e3f71705a

I was shocked when the reporter said it came to a "peaceful " end. While I don't know the details and how it came to an end, I don't think it was peaceful. But it was abc news.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                              But now the FBI is saying it was Not a direct attack on the Jewish people! Say what?
                              The spokesman for the FBI couldn’t go in to detail on the take down, because of the ongoing investigation, but real quick to say it was not an attack on the Jewish people! Got to push the narrative instead of enforcing the law!

Comment

This is why we have lost faith in the FBI. The terrorist picked out a synagogue on a street where he passed by a Catholic church, Lutheran church, 2 Baptist churches and a small Church of Christ. But the FBI wants us to believe this had nothing to do with Jewish people or their faith?

The FBI is a political enforcement arm of the Deep State. They should be treated as enemies of the Republic.

Comment

Working...
                                X